Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Wide Complaints

So over the pass day i've been playing, I've been told so many times that the server is only to find and fix bugs, nothing else matters.
Quote.. "Nothing else matters"
So, I and many others have taken it as "Rdm is fine, just to a low extent"
Meaning, Rdm can be joked and not to do it a lot (Kill somebody for no reason 6 or more times)
Whilst people are getting butt hurt about it. I wont name any names here, but there are a few people who take it seriously.
And I bet you anything they will comment on this bitching at me.
But heres the thing.
I was reported for Rdm by somebody who I accidentally killed in crossfire.. He was AFK eating and didnt go in spectator.
He told me to slay myself before I explained to him what happened.. Even when I killed him and then killed the T trying to kill him, after that I explained while he was dead and I was alive.
He still never listened,

That case with somebody who reported me happened about 2 hours after Terran, Dno, zBreezy, Enchantable, Doom Destroyer, Etc told me that
"The server is only to find and fix bugs, nothing else matters"
Hell, Terran even told me that RDM was fine and then killed an inno or two.
But you know, Whenever somebody from WoGs does it or I do it, Shit hits the fan.. I'd like an explanation..
Now, I can say I was in the wrong where I called Terran a cunt, But I only did it once as a joke, but never more.
Now he keeps saying that I harrassed him multiple times and Rdm'd him many of times. Even when people said that Terran was KOS'd and that killing him is a right into the server..
But he never got pissed at them, only me.
But the funny thing, Terrans excuse of me saying I harrassed him is so ironic. Because more than half the server heard him call me a huge long list of names.
The thing is though, People who back him up, are people complaining about me for shit that doesnt matter.
I'd love an explanation.. Thank you..
I'd also like to keep this thread to a minimum or no arguements unless you know what has happened.. And allow me to respond to your comment w/o flipping shit.
Thanks.
Find

Nobody said "RDM doesn't matter". We were all a small group and having fun, and if we occasionally killed someone people brushed it off and laughed. Or if one of us crowbarred a friend at near death, it was a joke, nobody cared.

However, you abused this, going so far as to RDM me round after round, insulting me and hurling derogatory language. You purposefully revenge RDM'd me, and have over the past day or two. You haven't been stopping. I have a load of evidence, witnesses even. You abused the most basic of privileges.

I have nothing more to say.
http://imgur.com/a/qENQz
Find

(12-14-2014, 07:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  Nobody said "RDM doesn't matter". We were all a small group and having fun, and if we occasionally killed someone people brushed it off and laughed. Or if one of us crowbarred a friend at near death, it was a joke, nobody cared.

However, you abused this, going so far as to RDM me round after round, insulting me and hurling derogatory language. You purposefully revenge RDM'd me, and have over the past day or two. You haven't been stopping. I have a load of evidence, witnesses even. You abused the most basic of privileges.

I have nothing more to say.
http://imgur.com/a/qENQz

I can prove this. I was there when this happened, you took it WAY too far.
Find

Sorry. Just clearing up I'm going to the store and probably to watch a movie at a friends. I'll be back in a few hours.
Find

Yeah man. No one that has any say ever said "Nothing else matters". I have only stated something similar saying, other bugs, and suggestions aren't as important at the moment, because we're trying to find issues/bugs with the Inventory.

RDM and other things that people get upset about still should be avoided even if it's in beta. Seeing as everyone isn't close friends, we'd like to avoid conflict, and the only way that is going to happen is to play within the rules, but the rules are rather.. Loose right now.
Find

Actually a plethora of people have told me that RDM doesnt matter.. So many people.. I've killed you 5 times for the fun of it, Yes, I admit that. the other times were when people tried to have fun as well and said KOS Terran. But I dont see any bloody reports of them RDM'ing. I called you a cunt once and told you to fuck off. If thats Harassment, then i'd be charged so many times in my life.. So calm down. Revenge RDM. You just admitted to rdm'ing me multiple times.. So hey, you're no better than I.

First two photos.. The map where I was told it was okay to RDM after being told that I was ruining the mood of the free RDM server and being uptight.. I set an example..

Second, Third, and Forth photo.. People called out KOS on you.

Fifth, Six, and Seventh photo.. Also KOS on you.

Last photo. For the fun of it. I got you pissed off, I got an erection from it.. What pixels do to a man.
Find

You should leave
Sample Text.
Find

(12-14-2014, 08:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah man. No one that has any say ever said "Nothing else matters". I have only stated something similar saying, other bugs, and suggestions aren't as important at the moment, because we're trying to find issues/bugs with the Inventory.

RDM and other things that people get upset about still should be avoided even if it's in beta. Seeing as everyone isn't close friends, we'd like to avoid conflict, and the only way that is going to happen is to play within the rules, but the rules are rather.. Loose right now.
I want to keep it so conflict is avoided. Thats why Im making this post to answer what has went on, and to apologize for what I have done.. Im both Immature and very mature at the same time. I have some common sense.
Find

Well
You did come on THIS server and did stay and just complain.
I mean
If its bad, just leave and report it.
not stay and cause trouble.
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find