Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Not John Smith
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,345,   Full Statistics

Post your drops here
Posted by: merkinkids - 01-09-2015, 05:55 PM - Forum: General - Replies (56)

Post drops here try not to post tons of standards

Print this item

Mo' Stuff for the Customizer
Posted by: RadioActiveCow? - 01-09-2015, 04:56 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

First off I just want to note the customizer for the models was a stroke of genius and I can't wait to dive into making the dumbest looking character on the server, however I think it could be expanded into something better.

- Spending Rubies for Accessories -

Currently Rubies can only be spent on one thing and that's rolls, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already planned/in development to spend Rubies on accessories but if not, well it should happen cause they are purely aesthetic after all.

- Multiple Props -

When you buy an accessory you can only place one of that prop, I can understand why it's a feature since placing infinite of one prop can lead to a lot of abuse (Walking man blob of lights makes a very hard target...) However, there is a way to balance this: Similar to how your inventory works you could purchase an accessory, and you can only place one for every prop you bought. Kinda like buying item crates, you use as many as you purchased HOWEVER: For every purchase of a prop, to buy another of the same kind its price increases by 50%. EG: Buy a Melon, place the melon on your character, go to buy another however it costs you 150 Coins instead of 100, etc etc.

Print this item

update
Posted by: Nacholistic - 01-09-2015, 05:01 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (5)

New cases

Print this item

Post Round Music
Posted by: Jake1o - 01-09-2015, 03:18 AM - Forum: General - Replies (24)

Should FRG have post round music? There would be an option in F1 settings to disable it of course. My vote is yes because it is nice to minimize the game when dead and hear the music to know when to come back.

Print this item

!f_bkick bug...
Posted by: 2bias - 01-09-2015, 02:28 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (7)

So Kili decided to !f_bkick me as a joke, so when I joined back this happened:

Print this item

Mine Bugs
Posted by: Nacholistic - 01-09-2015, 01:17 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Quote:[ERROR] addons/brassx_cshop/lua/entities/br_mine/shared.lua:46: attempt to call method 'Nick' (a nil value)
1. unknown - addons/brassx_cshop/lua/entities/br_mine/shared.lua:46

Timer Failed! [Simple][@addons/brassx_cshop/lua/entities/br_mine/shared.lua (line 45)]
Possibly when someone picks up a remote bomb, or alike?
I only got it once, not spammed.

Print this item

Gun
Posted by: merkinkids - 01-08-2015, 10:57 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

I was thinking of a unique rifle whenever you got a headshot kill you were granted invisibility for a few seconds. Whadda you guys think

Print this item

Exotic?
Posted by: Helios - 01-08-2015, 05:55 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Hi i recently got a drop of Kief Daddy's SG552 and i thought it was exotic because its name is in yellow, but it turned out to be a unlikely weapon, is this a bug that it has a Yellow name?

here are some pics

>>http://imgur.com/Qkl5GWu,3CckEZ1<<

Tell me is this intentional or is this a bug,

Print this item

{PSG} Maximus3131's Member Application
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 01-08-2015, 04:11 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (11)

Steam Name(Current): {PSG} Maximus3131

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Around 100 hours on website, somewhere around 120 something on GameTracker

Where did you hear about this server?: From friends from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I want to help out this awesome new inventory system community, which has overtaken my other servers as my favorite. Definately going to stay here for a long time.

Referred by: Referred to the server or referred to becoming member?

Additional Details: I play Gmod as my favorite game and I have played it for a long time, being staff on quite a few servers, most of which are no longer popular. I play games mostly, but I have 3 part time jobs, and also do school.

Side notes: Sorry if I act too "uptight" about keeping the rules and not rdming, I just find it annoying and I will try to just "chill". Also, for the people who say I micspam... I do not use it when there is a multitude of people or when there are people who do not want me to play some tunes... If there's only a few people who enjoy it, I do, but when someone joins who dislikes it I stop.

Please forgive me if I have stepped off on the wrong foot with any of you, I do my best to be nice and helpful, because i love this community and server, if I overdo it with keeping rules and not being too leniant I'm sorry.

Print this item

Patchnotes 1/8/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (15)

•The HUGE now uses the same ammo boxes M16's use, meaning you can reload it.
•Gave the huge a tiny bit more damage.

•Fixed Estimated price bug for items that have all perfect stats.
•Added a statdisplay popup during the inspect weapon sequence in game(when you press J).
•Tweaked some of the forerunner tiers

•Added a new unique, please enable custom downloads.
•Added a few new traits.

•You can now defuse remote bombs with a defuser.
•You can now press E on a bomb you placed to pick it up.
•Had to change AK to the c_model version of it to fix that odd bug.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 904 online users. » 20 Member(s) | 884 Guest(s)
AstMaBoI, Boolerino, Brassx , Broseff, Coyote, D0ZZA, DoYouWantCereal, Dylansonfire, Glazz, Hugs, Jerk Butt, Jyu Viole Grace, Leyzr, MAGES., Originalmind, Skullkid94700, Tarrasque, Z3R0