Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QED Grenade

In CS:GO there are decoy grenades that make a bunch of noise and it fires fake bullets everywhere. Well I was thinking that could be a T weapon but it would shoot real bullets everywhere. It would cause chaos and the bullets would fly around randomly. Throw it in a crowded room and someone's bound to die.

I'm calling it a QED because idk what to call it and Call of Duty Zombies had a similar feature.

sounds cool
Find

Hm, not a bad idea.

It becomes especially difficult when you are 1 traitor and all the Innocents mill around in a single concentrated area, your only option would be ATTEMPT to split them up but after a while they trust each other and then comes the "Traitor better trait" As we know the Radio isn't very good, as more elite players will differentiate/not care so this seems like the ideal solution, the equivalent on NTG was the fire bomb, since well if you throw that into a crowded room they will try to escape into your wrath, I'd like to see the return of more grenade types in addition to this one.
Find

Basically like a turret. Doesn't shoot t's tho :O
Find

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Nail_Grenade_(Classic)

er, seems a little op.
Find

Or you could go simple with a HE Grenade
Find

Or you could just use a incendiary?... It works pretty well, almost as good as the fire bomb.
Find

(01-17-2015, 01:20 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  er, seems a little op.

In a crowded room, say on the map Clue for instance, it will be extremely op. But in an open map, I don't think it would be to strong.

(01-17-2015, 04:23 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Or you could just use a incendiary?... It works pretty well, almost as good as the fire bomb.

Of course you could. The QED was meant to be an alternative that causes a good amount of panic. The grenade could produce a lot of firepower and a bunch of noise, people wouldn't know where the shots came from.
Find

If the bullets were balanced to not do a shitload of damage, it could be balanced.
Find