Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

SilentSpy's +Member Application
Posted by: SilentSpy - 08-18-2015, 12:01 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name: SilentSpy

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, I was banned for RDM + Leave but in reality it wasn't RDM + Leave so I was unbanned within the day. I also hit on Brassx several times once and it was worth it I regret my immature and unasked for actions.

Why would you like to be promoted?: The staff, or rather lack there-of, found absent or AFK during certain times like earlier in the day (relativley and in regards to my timezone)

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have administrative experience at NTG, I'm friendly, and able to defuse tense situations

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes, I was a moderator for NTG. Whilst I have more that is the most applicable and relevent.

Additional Details: I am most likely to be on most, if not all, weekdays before 8AM and after 3PM and, assuming I am not down the shore with my family or doing something involving *shivers* social interaction, will be on either/both Saturday and/or Sunday for most of the day as needed.

Edit: Also just a FYI I fixed my internet connection speed  and I have a more concrete schedule
so I should be on more often

Print this item

Hello.
Posted by: Vizlett - 08-17-2015, 04:58 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Hello, My name is Viz i play a many of games. I hope to have fun with everyone on the server Big Grin

Print this item

DOO DOO CAVE IS MY PHRASE
Posted by: Keez⭕⃤ - 08-17-2015, 04:27 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (24)

I created doo doo cave and people are taking credit BUT NO ITS MY PHRASE

*sits in corner and cries*

Print this item

please no
Posted by: Zephyr - 08-17-2015, 06:22 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (11)

why grassx

Print this item

Dubstepcat membership application
Posted by: Keez⭕⃤ - 08-17-2015, 02:49 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (13)

Steam Name(Current): Dubstepcat

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50(exactly 50 to trigger you guys)

Where did you hear about this server?: Jake

Have you ever been banned and why? :No I never been banned and hopefully never will

Why do you want to join?: The reason I want to join is so I can represent this server and be part of this Amazing growing community and help it advance,while being part of it.

Referred by: Me Tongue

Additional Details: Some other stuff about me well, I was originally from NTG and I never became member there because I wouldn't stay active enough because of my personal life issues,and the problems on there so I couldn't stay active on there.Once i heard of FRG and it was owned by Brassx i wanted to test it out so i asked to test the server and well you know by my rank i got in Tongue *flashes beta badge*.After i played on the beta for a while and little bit of the beginning of the server after being fully released to the public I wanted to take a break from gaming and get my life in order with my body itself and my love life and social life and I would like to think i got most of that quite in place.Now I returned to the best(in my opinion)TTT server by far and one of most dedicated communities I ever had the chance of meeting.and I'm almost 16.I'll be 16 on October 2th and I might act like an idiot a lot in team speak and in the server if I ever get on your nerves or over step my boundaries don't be afraid to Pm or just tell me how it is over the voice chat I wont take offense to it.

P.S if you don't +1 I'll rek your doo doo cave so hard

Print this item

Gonna be away for awhile
Posted by: Kili Bun - 08-17-2015, 12:57 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (3)

I'm making this to apologize to everyone for not being on as much as I probably should be, so this is to Jake and Brass as well if they feel like demoting me while I'm away but RL is demanding my attention more and more lately, I may be on every now and then, but it will be even less then I was before, which hasn't been much. So sorry guys, and I'll be back on playing daily when I get things settled. Luv ya guys!

Print this item

Exclamation Swift Deagle of Agony auction
Posted by: EmperorWhale - 08-17-2015, 12:35 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (6)

I'm auctioning off my swift deagle of agony on the market place, will be up in a day and a half so go and bid!

Print this item

Polska Da
Posted by: RadioActiveCow? - 08-16-2015, 10:18 PM - Forum: Old - Replies (6)

As of now I'll be off for a week in Poland B)

Hopefully I won't miss the big update I've been hypin pretty good over it I'll be back before ya know it.

Print this item

rainbowsix siege beta key giveaway!
Posted by: Excel - 08-16-2015, 06:38 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (1)

go sign up : https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/rainbow-six-siege-giveaway Big Grin

Print this item

Quests not finished properly.
Posted by: Terran - 08-16-2015, 02:41 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (7)

I took "Bird Watcher" and "Good Samaritan" earlier today, and completed both. Bird Watcher was slightly glitchy, I was 19/20 for a while and it wasn't progressing. However, I completed both of them (Bird Watcher first, and took Survivalist), and then I went back to stock up on quests but "Bird Watcher" and "Good Samaritan" are still there to complete, and my fragments haven't increased.

What gives?

Edit: At least, I don't know if I got my fragments. Blehh.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1247 online users. » 37 Member(s) | 1210 Guest(s)
A Name, Black Knight, BlackGuyFieri, Boolerino, Brassx , Bri, Crampus, Creeper Hugger, DoYouWantCereal, Golf Ball Dealer, Hackbot, HoHoHorry Squatter, Hyphin (Moat.gg), J. "Big Iron Bastard" McSixShoot, james32123, jasper, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, KittyPrincess, Leyzr, Mean & Evil, minty, Moor3, Originalmind, Phrot, Revs1231, Schizophrenic Car Wash, seus, Shiny Mega Gallade, Skullkid94700, Slanderman_, Suns, Swedish Submarine, Tarrasque, Terran, tom, Unknown, white