Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
10 hours ago
» Replies: 9
Slanderman_ member app
11 hours ago
» Replies: 5
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 9
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0
Sleepman Member App
Forum: Approved
04-09-2024, 11:39 PM
» Replies: 12
T-cupp membership applica...
Forum: Denied
04-09-2024, 11:36 PM
» Replies: 5

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,441,   Latest member: ShadowzAngelz,   Forum threads: 9,003,   Forum posts: 74,315,   Full Statistics

Lightbulb Event Shop
Posted by: knaveHearted - 11-21-2015, 08:35 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

This isn't an "Event Idea" so much as it's an idea for event drops.

Instead of having drops mid-event, (Through chests, and what have you), let players earn Event Credit from certain things inside the event.

An example of these would be killing mobs/bosses, completing certain objectives during the event (Melting the rock/pillars, collecting all three plugs), etc.

Also, if the idea of collecting x number of things come up again, to shorten the amount of things we need to collect, have each thing worth 1 event point, and sell admission tickets as well worth like 10 points. (This would require all 6 people to collect 10 of the item, for a 1 time use of the event.) This would eliminate both the grindiness of collecting so many, and the need for a cooldown, since people would have to go back to collecting right after.

This is just a skeleton suggestion of course, so there's a lot of room to work off it, and build upon it.

Print this item

Will gradually have less time to play video games.
Posted by: Nuggie - 11-20-2015, 11:54 PM - Forum: Old - Replies (15)

I have signed up for night classes at a near university as well as adding more classes to my schedule. I am focusing on my education at this point more than anything else, so this will affect my ability to respond to messages and get on as often.

Hope everyone can understand.

Print this item

Make Event Crates Untradeable
Posted by: Terran - 11-19-2015, 04:32 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (13)

I've gotten too rich off of these things. 4-6 a run it seems, at 175 each? Yeesh.

Yay/Nay?

Print this item

Frg Flood
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-19-2015, 12:00 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

so i think we need a flood server it would be so cool and it would attract people who like flood to the server see what you should do with flood is the same with TTT A complex inventory system the loadouts should be Gravity Cannon.Melee.Primary.Primary.Secondary.Secondary.Passive.grenade and always on spawn should be a regular 9mm Pistol with Inf Ammo I think we need Passives sorta like crystals to be honest they were fun on ntg we dont need like ntg copy passives but maybe some passives like every 30 Seconds is ammo added to your gun or Gain 1.5 X more Money from shooting the boats (Money is used to build your boats if you didnt play flood before) you get money from damageing props And maybe even some godlike passives like Every 20 seconds stuns everyone within a Radius of you (Now in flood there is a stungun it just makes them not able to move for some amount of time this should be a droppable item not godlike of course but rare) I feel Tiers will have a good impact here to especially on stunguns imagine stungun stats should be like Range- Time- Recharge Rate- now Traits should still be in it would be nice it would need to be alot of change's except for the Jihad bomb one i think as godlike you should be able to have A Jihad Bomb now it instantly kills you not other players to make it fair and does about 450-600 Prop Damage now Grenades should be in this isnt a TTT Debate this is a Flood debate they should have all sorts of stats and traits!!! some should be sticky some should be remote detonatable and the thing is you shouldnt be able to get more grenades you have 4 Grenades if you have a Grenade in your loadout and thats it so use them wisely also the gravity cannons only work on your boat to push them i just thought it would be cool if we could have Tiered Gravity Cannons anyway's maybe just Gravity Cannon Customization thats all i like Flood alot its fun OH ALSO THE INVENTORIES SHOULD NOT TRANSFER FROM SERVER TO SERVER THE MARKETPLACE AND INVENTORY SHOULD BE SEPERATE FROM EACHOTHER

Print this item

Where are da Umpty's
Posted by: ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ - 11-18-2015, 04:56 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (8)

I haven't seen an Umpty in forever have they gotten rarer or just so bad that no one keeps them?

Print this item

No Mac10 option in duels?
Posted by: Terran - 11-17-2015, 10:35 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

Not really a bug but, uh, yeah. No Mac10 option to select.

Print this item

Gravity Crystals In Event (needs to be fixed)
Posted by: A2 - 11-17-2015, 05:20 AM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

With a gravity crystal and some willing friends you can get to some pretty op/exploit spots.

Behind The DAMN Rock

On Top of Mine Support Beams

I'm Sure There Are More

(Also I may have used this once for personal gain and I am willing to take the punishment if necessary. Just being honest about it.)

Print this item

Deathbringer Bugs 'n' Stuff
Posted by: Unpoke - 11-16-2015, 11:55 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (25)

I've been lettin' people use the Deathbringer (godlike boney rifle thing of terror and also melee) for a while to make sure I'm not crazy, but:

- You can't swing your melee until it's conflicting reload is finished
- For whatever reason, when scoped, it appears to be extremely inaccurate (I've had a few people try, idk.)
- People've been complaining the scope is too opaque and red, that mixed with the damage indicator redness, you're practically blind
- reload so long (me complaining <3)
- You can't melee the wielder of whoever is holding the melee-form of the rifle

ya. other than that, love it Big Grin

Print this item

i need many life
Posted by: my username is amazing - 11-16-2015, 11:09 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (6)

i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp i have no life pls halp

Print this item

membership application
Posted by: my username is amazing - 11-16-2015, 11:07 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): my username is extreamly amazing

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): around 10 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: just looking for some servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: because i just feel like its time to... (Ive been wanting to for a while)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 797 online users. » 11 Member(s) | 786 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Devestator159, Fear, Gage, KittyPrincess, Mousey, Pies, Revs1231, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Skullkid94700, Suns