Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

Star How do I mount Zeno Clash to Garry's Mod?
Posted by: RetralMega - 12-01-2015, 07:54 AM - Forum: General - No Replies

I own both Zeno Clash games, yet Garry's Mod acts as though I don't own either. I don't have a problem with any of the other mountable games (which is all but one), so I'm not sure as to what I need to do to fix this.

Print this item

Fragment Shop Idea (ft. terran's takeover)
Posted by: Unpoke - 12-01-2015, 05:28 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (19)

So, in the fragment shop at the lobby, most weeks there are mediocre guns that nobody ever bothers buying because why

I was thinking, what if when you buy a nonsuffixed gun from the fragment shop, it has a chance to inherit a suffix/trait onto it, making it more desirable and making people want to take a chance on buying it?
I think it'll help, who knows. Tongue

Print this item

Ad Victorium
Posted by: ghasT_T - 12-01-2015, 04:23 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (24)

Fallout 4 is new addiction, giving title of umpty dumpty collector to unpoke till I return.

(12-01-2015, 04:23 AM)Neko Wrote:  Fallout 4 is new addiction, giving title of umpty dumpty collector to unpoke till I return.

Note. Il still stay active on forums because the loading screen takes 4 evr

Print this item

when someone dies they should be able to talk to teammates in event.
Posted by: Dreadark - 12-01-2015, 12:16 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

title

Print this item

Hi I am Aspic001
Posted by: AsPic001 - 11-30-2015, 05:43 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (12)

HI I'M ASPIC001
ALSO KNOWN AS ASS PIC. IDK WHY JUST THAT'S WHAT THEY SAy MY NAME IS.
I recently started actually playing on this server after being a really big fan on NTG and leaving it for csgo.
A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT I ONCE KNEW FROM NTG ARE NOW on frg  and I really enjoy playing with them again so ya hi everybody I will hopefully see you all on the server, as I strive to reach lvl 10 for the event, 7/10 done

Print this item

Breezys unban appeal
Posted by: faggot here in my garage - 11-29-2015, 06:32 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (21)

Steam Name (Current): faggot here in my garage

Steam Name (During incident): Don't remember...

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:62792489

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/zbreezy/

Name of staff you were banned by:jake1o

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: I forget, but it was something close to this "I'm tired of your shit"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yea.

Additional details: I was being really toxic towards one guy, but in my defense, the guy started it... Now  I think my ban happened defiantly , 1+ years ago, maybe 2+.(My mistake, ban was 10 months ago, I honestly thought it happened a 1 year ago or so Tongue) But I've honestly changed, i'm not nearly as toxic as I was before, and I'd like to be given (even if the slightest chance), an opportunity to be in the community.

also, I'm breezy for if anyone remembers... also, If i'm telling you I've changed, I have, listen, you guys think badly of me because of my past, but some people (McNuggie, and terran), acted just like me and was friends with me before on NTG, so at least think about giving me a chance instead of cutting me straight off, it's been a long time since I was even on a TTT server, even more since I was in a community.

Print this item

KermitTheFrog Member App
Posted by: Gurglen - 11-29-2015, 04:29 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (16)

Steam Name(Current): KermitTheFrog {KTF}

Time PLayed on Servers: 130+ Hours

Where did you Hear About This Server?: Dr. Default told me about it

Have you Ever Been Banned and Why?: I have'nt been banned as far as I can tell

Why do you Want to Join?: I spend a lot of time on this server might as well higher myself

Reffered by: ?

Additional Details: ?

Print this item

OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Posted by: Cobaltgeo - 11-29-2015, 02:57 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

i keep buying the crescent instead of the cotd this isnt a troll like literally can we have a ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BUY THIS come up? basically for example like if your deleting stuff it asks like are you sure you want to delete (Insert item name here) and you click yes or no

Print this item

Rainbow Selling my Howl
Posted by: knaveHearted - 11-29-2015, 01:52 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (18)

Factory New Howl, Nearly Scratchless.

$600 in CS:GO Items only, I'd prefer fewer items (2 $300 knives, opposed to 100 $6 items.)

Post offers here, I'll accept one I like.

(For those who are unaware, Howls were removed as drops, no new howls will ever enter the market. As such, they will only ever raise in price. So it's worth the investment.)

Print this item

The second fresh member application
Posted by: Fresh - 11-28-2015, 04:48 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (20)

Steam Name(Current): Fresh

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 137 hrs last I checked

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG kids inviting me to play

Have you ever been banned and why?: never ever. Though I has probably been gagged and muted more than anyone else if that counts Tongue

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing on this server for a little while an I think it's really neat. I don't really have high hopes for other people opinions of me because I know I can be annoying, but I figured id give it a shot. I was member on NTG for a few months until I departed due to becoming busy/bored. I especially like the fact that there is one server usually filled with like 14 people which is completely perfect. Along with that I don't really rage much due to bein killed with op stuff. I'm still super poor like I probably will always be but I love most o the players here so much it makes me look forwards to getting on the PC in the morning <3

Referred by: nobody

Additional Details: stay dandy baby B^)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 817 online users. » 8 Member(s) | 809 Guest(s)
Brassx , Luna, Revs1231, Skullkid94700, Tcupp, twentysix, white, ◥ChechenWolf☪◤