Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Dylansonfire
2 hours ago
» Replies: 2
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
Last Post: Not John Smith
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
3 hours ago
» Replies: 6
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: codwiu
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,011,   Forum posts: 74,355,   Full Statistics

Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request
Posted by: Mr. Meeseeks - 12-23-2015, 12:42 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (13)

Steam Name (Current): Mr. Meeseeks

Steam Name (During incident): xXxHolocaust420xXx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88541030

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137347789

Name of staff you were banned by: Zott and increased by Axe (I believe)

Length of the ban: 2 weeks (originally 1 week)

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: Racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I do not believe that I was actually racist based on my actions.

What really happened?: I was messing around for a couple hours on the server, changing names, changing pictures, etc,. I then spoke in a light voice and said (partially paraphrased) "The next question I've received was "Why are you a n***** faggot"." I was then immediatly banned by Zott about right as he joined. I was then told that Axe has increased my ban time after I was banned.

Additional details: I do not believe that this is actually racism. It was a statement towards myself. It wasn't aimed at anyone except myself, and I do not understand why I was banned. It's simply ridiculous that many people have used this simple term but with an A and joke about it a lot, however when a hard R is used, people are upset about it. People can even joke about killing jews and such, or tell each other to kill themselves as a joke, or even talk about stalking people, but it isn't acted upon by the staff because they know it's a joke. However people are upset when "n****r" is used. People can even be offended due to the post-round music. Some of the artists are pretty controversial due to their lyrics like Hollywood Undead because of their genre and lyrics [SOURCE] but even they say how their lyrics aren't targetting the LGBT community or hating women and how they don't want to offend anyone and how it's just a misconception of what they're saying (I like them, so don't take me wrong), or can get offended to sexual songs like The Bad Touch song by Bloodhound Gang because it's referencing sex although it's highly popular (which I love too, just using these two as examples). Many people has experienced on the server these actions, veteran players on the server and even new players have experienced it here. It's not racism, I was using it in context as a simple joke, not aiming towards anyone on the server at all, and racism is simply a whole culture or race. I understood why I was banned at first, but not why it was extended.

Although my name during the incident seems like I'm being a hypocrite after speaking about all of this, I can understand. I've reminisced on the situation and understood that it was wrong. That's why I'm not asking to be fully unbanned, because I've done a lot of things before the incident that was wrong that I wasn't punished for, however many people on the server has done much worse, right?

EDIT: Proofread literally every single thing but messed up on the title. Fixed it.

Print this item

Air Bender Member App
Posted by: Air Bender No Sound Fam - 12-23-2015, 12:26 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (21)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 143 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: While playing on ntg

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i love the community and everyone who plays in it even if they do not like me. I want to become a member to be even more active in the community.

Referred by: No one

Additional Details:Thank you for taking the time to look at my app <3

Print this item

Vidya gumer grill
Posted by: Bradley - 12-22-2015, 11:55 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (8)

Hai guys my name is Bradley, Im 17 years old and like to party with big bois with big /packages/ if you know what I mean and Im really looking forward to meeting some hot bois on the server to give me free items because Im a hot gamer grill.

Print this item

Hallo Im new
Posted by: Das Creme Chesse Bagel - 12-22-2015, 07:46 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (7)

Hallo Other server closed so now I'm here

Print this item

Damned suffix glitch
Posted by: Bradley - 12-22-2015, 03:53 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

Currently playing on richland, have now had the damning suffix randomly applied to me after taking damage from other sources, had the suffix proc twice on me from taking damage from someones corrosion suffix, then I hit myself with a bench and it also applied the suffix (Different round) and I know that no one hit me to apply the suffix at this point as the kill wasn't credited to anyone.

Print this item

Smile HORSE HEAD
Posted by: Mex - 12-22-2015, 01:21 PM - Forum: Coinshop Suggestions - Replies (13)

Item Name: Horse Head
Rarity(Leave blank if it shouldn't be dropped): Rare or Legendary
Model: https://gyazo.com/f1bb618ef27702d0ba9c491356d30391
Price: 500 Coins
Donator Price: 400 Rubies

Print this item

Pestilence's Member+ Application
Posted by: Echidnah - 12-22-2015, 01:18 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): Pestilence

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No but i have been kicked, slayed, and gaged.

Why would you like to be promoted?: Well I feel I can help a lot as I often play when there's not much or any staff on.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I don't break rules unless joking around and everyone's fine with it (but I do take them literally), and to be honest I feel that I've become an okay member of the community.

Do you have any administrative experience: No sadly but its not too late to get any.

Additional Details: I love to dunk on Jerome. (Geeettttttt dunked on!)

Print this item

Lightbulb Doppelganger T Weapon
Posted by: Mex - 12-22-2015, 01:15 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

I think we should add a new T weapon to FRG that was NOT on NTG. It would be called Doppelganger, of course.
This Doppelganger would be like a knife but you can't pick it up as an innocent. This is because if you were able to pick it up as an innocent you might doppelganger a T body and use it to troll around and this is also known as Karma Baiting and or RDM. (The person who killed the doppelganger innocent would not be slain, but the karma baiter would.) With the use of a doppelganger you can grab an unidentified body and bring it into the t room or something then take out your doppelganger and then it will say at the bottom of your screen: MOUSE 2 Steal Identity || MOUSE 1 Use Identity. Then when you walk around you have the same hats and name of that person. I think this would be a cool addition to the game. Plus, people in spectator mode would be like "KILL HIM ALREADY, IM ALREADY FUCKING DEAD!" Please help me get this into the game. You can also burn the body AFTER using the doppelganger! Smile Heart

Print this item

Buying Asculton
Posted by: Air Bender No Sound Fam - 12-22-2015, 04:09 AM - Forum: General - No Replies

I am paying around 13k for an ascultone if anyone is interested please message me or add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holyshititsairbender

Print this item

CHEESE! For everyone!
Posted by: HyperCarbon32 - 12-22-2015, 03:25 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (2)

Unpoke inspired me about this idea for a t weapon - A cheese cannon!
You buy it with a credit as a traitor as of other t weapons but here is the fun part.
The cannon is a placeable and when you place it, it shoots a giant cheese wheel that explodes in the sky and rains down chunks of cheese that kills everyone! Big Grin

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 820 online users. » 31 Member(s) | 789 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, Boolerino, BoySmokes, Brassx , Coyote, Dreadark, Dylansonfire, enby.wafflehouse2001, Jek, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Jyu Viole Grace, Kaelis, MAGES., Mean & Evil, Originalmind, PandaCow, Piam2900, RagingDemon, Revs, Seto Kaiba, stoopid, Sxythe, Tcupp, Terran, The Suess, Toaster, twentysix, XM GAMING