Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Grenade modifier slot

Star 
IT WOULD BE A DROP. THIS WOULD CHANGE THE GRENADES YOU PICKUP INTO SPECIAL GRENADE TYPES.
ARE YOU HAPPY UNPOKE
This would enable multiple grenade types to be different depending on what one you picked up/have equipped. (maybe just one grenade type per modifier)

Examples:
Chaos Modifier:
Discombobulator - Sucks players caught in blast towards the grenade (opposite)
Incendiary - Instead of fire, everyone in the blast ends up iced. (maybe even creates a pool of ice that lowers movespeed while on it) for X seconds
Smoke - For X seconds, the smoke it releases does X damage every X you are standing inside the toxic gas.

Paladin Modifier:
Discombobulator - Instead of throwing people away, it makes people have X% more gravity.
Incendiary - The incendiary firepool is capable of igniting players on fire for X seconds.
Smoke - Alongside the "green smoke" it emits, it would heal you slightly for having VERY reduced visibility the entire time you are in it.

Shockwave Modifier:
Discombobulator - Who ever is hit has their player change where they are looking every X for X seconds.
Incendiary - Ontop of creating fire at when it explodes, anyone caught in the initial blast will get X shock damage for X seconds every X seconds.
Smoke - Adds a flashbang effect for X seconds.

I actually kinda like this.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I would actually end up using grenades if this was added. Maybe in the grenade slot you can equip your grenade modifiers.
Find

I was thinking more of a they are ammo you pick up that grants the modified grenades.
Find

wait what
i thought of it as something that'd be next to crystals in your inventory, what is it you mean?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The normal grenades wouldn't be use-able if you pick them up. It would instantly swap them into the modified grenades unless you throw them down with Q then they would return to being normal grenades. (to prevent someone just changing all the grenades into other kinds)
Find

So what you're saying is your modifier TYPE will be in your inventory in its own slot, but you wont spawn instantly with any grenades - those you have to find?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Updated OP solely for unpoke.
Find

im asking how you get the modifiers
is it a drop that you put in your inventory or just a selection thing everyone has

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

That would be up to brass. Most likely a drop.
Find