Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Dylansonfire
Yesterday, 07:12 PM
» Replies: 0
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
membership
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:30 AM
» Replies: 5
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,451,   Latest member: overlooks55,   Forum threads: 9,016,   Forum posts: 74,379,   Full Statistics

Vip Loyalty Package
Posted by: Alex Summers - 04-10-2016, 10:35 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (8)

So at like 9 this morning (April 10th), I bought the vip and i've been playing since. It's 5:32 and i still haven't got any loyalty packages. Some help please?

Print this item

Cant see Report logs
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 04-10-2016, 07:01 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

[ERROR] addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_tabs/rdm_manager.lua:252: attempt to index local 'report' (a nil value)
1. AddReport - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_tabs/rdm_manager.lua:252
2. UpdateAllReports - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_tabs/rdm_manager.lua:320
3. DrawRDMManager - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_tabs/rdm_manager.lua:624
4. OpenMenu - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_damagelog.lua:123
5. Think - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_damagelog.lua:144
6. fn - addons/tttdamagelogs-master/lua/damagelogs/cl_damagelog.lua:159
7. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

I get this everytime i opened the report logs to try dealing with something dont know why this is happening

Print this item

suffixed weapons glitch
Posted by: Mex - 04-10-2016, 02:17 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

so I was playing some ttt and I do this all the time but when I shoot with my primary I switch to my secondary really fast and it shoots the secondary and it ALWAYS procs. But I don't lost ammo in either of my weapons. my deagle is a 1 in 8 to ignite the target and 1 in 8 to poison the target and it always procs and the ammo is never gone.

Print this item

Mr.Wulf Mavis Unban Request
Posted by: Mr.Wulf Mανιs - 04-10-2016, 08:51 AM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (22)

Steam Name (Current): Mr.Wulf Mavis

Steam Name (During incident): Mr.Wulf Mavis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53871161

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068008050/

Name of staff you were banned by: Isnt listed (Prob Terran?)

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed Yes

Reason for ban: Meta Gaming ( Once as in one round FYI and for a shit and giggle jihad )

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did I wont lie I was in the map Crummy Cradle and my Friend and I ( Wolverine ) had planted a bomb on my ass and blew me up

Additional details: This was a one round situation and it wasnt like I was sitting there naming my T buddies and having him like Watch them 24/7 all that happened was he sent my a message of ( Hey imma T wanna Jihad? ) I said XD why not? And i blew 1 person up and myself. It wasnt like a HUGE deal like we did this for like 10 maps or something. And my biggest issue with this was that i was banned PERMANENTLY! For one incident THAT WASNT MASSIVE? I originally was given a 2 week ban which i was like, " This was bound to happen XD" and i didnt let it bother me then my friend said were you Banned forever too? And i checked, I understand the 2 week ban but a perma for one thing without a Warning of hey dont do that? Hows that fair, im not even watch listed?

Print this item

Dead hearing T private chat
Posted by: caligulasAquarium - 04-10-2016, 06:21 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Was on craddle. i got shot ( and died), then once in spectate heard my killer call out to his buddy over T's voice chat that he killed me. Eclipse confirmed he used the voicechat. Nemo was also present. If this event ends up happening more could lead to ghosting and we dont need that.

Print this item

Paladin's Member+ App
Posted by: caligulasAquarium - 04-10-2016, 05:18 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current): Paladin

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Negatory.

Why would you like to be promoted?: Well. Im a night owl and thus am up at times when other staff are already normally off and on quite a few occasions there have been incidents of rdm that couldnt be handled due to lack of staff on. This is a great place and i want to give back and help keep it good.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Its always good to have another helping hand, especially in the late hours where few staff are active atm

Do you have any administrative experience:Admin on a Battlefield 1942 server way back when, Moderator for Two now deceased TTT Servers, Acting Officer/Admin for a DOD:S Clan/server

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Nothing further to add, but if theres something anyone ( staff or non) think i need to work on feedback would be nice so improvements could be made.

Print this item

I DIDNTT DO IT!!!
Posted by: ghasT_T - 04-09-2016, 11:45 PM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (10)

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Bezerker

Steam ID: whats an id?

Steam Profile Link: @Bezerkerrr/twitter.com

Name of staff you were banned by: idk

Length of the ban: PERMA

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: REPEALED

Reason for ban: HACKING

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I DONT THINK SO

Additional details: I think Brass's system is borked.

Print this item

Snow Disrespect
Posted by: ghasT_T - 04-09-2016, 08:59 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (14)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Snow

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:31654658

Map the event happened on: Whitehouse

Date of event: 9/4/2016

What Happened?: Snow started getting really angry at Discord and someone else because he got teamed on in Bouncing Mayhem. He started calling people "faggots" both over mic and chat.

Witnesses: Mr. Potato, ArkOfJustice, Discord, UnknownFile.exe

Proof:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662407252
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662407464

Print this item

Pistol Suggestion - SmartPistol
Posted by: Bathory (She/They) - 04-09-2016, 07:15 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

Stats are up to brass, idc what they turn out to be.

So the suffix will be be toggled by holding R while aiming at someone for 1s, if your view of them is obstructed at all, the suffix will reset.

Once you have the suffix enabled, your bullets can curve to hit them(slower than normal bullets), only twice per suffix activation (automatically aimed at chest, able to hit other parts if they duck/jump at all)

15s-45s cooldown timer per suffix activation/use

If the suffixed bullet is shot and then the target hides before the bullet hits, it loses its targeting ability and goes straight.
If suffix is used, you are forced to reload.

Suffixed bullets will have a trail in order to indicate they were fired as to give the victim some ability to dodge.

Kinda sorta based off of WANTED.

Print this item

Rule Changes/Suggestions
Posted by: ghasT_T - 04-09-2016, 11:36 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

I have noticed a couple situations where Member+ and above get into a disagreement over a rule. I decided to make a thread to post some of them.

Destroying a Health Station

AFK Killing
No Racist Names
Delaying
More may be added soon. If you have an idea, just reply to it and I will add it.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1068 online users. » 12 Member(s) | 1056 Guest(s)
Brassx , CoachGrump, Creeper Hugger, KittyPrincess, ManeGunner6, Revs, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, Terran, Trashcan, twentysix, Vovido