• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mutable Sniper (updated model)

Lightbulb 
Workshop Link
Possible other model

Mutable Sniper Model:
Image (image broken link)
Savery rifle (possible other model)
If it isn't a large chunk of work it'd be cool to remove the eye glow on the base rifle and include the eye glow when stopping power rounds are in the chamber

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Names:

Best Name (imo)
- "WhiteDeath" [The nickname of the Finnish man with the highest number of confirmed sniper kills in the world (with this name you could lock the second inherent trait behind getting 505 rightful kills to lean into the name and the man's final number of kills)]
Flavor text: A tool honed by Simo Häyhä that is said to have power imbued in it granted to those that surpass his recorded kills.

Ok names
- "Astraea's Awareness" [Astraea - greek goddess of precision.]
Flavor text: Before leaving mankind to do their own bidding, Astaea left behind this weapon focused with her precision.

- "Astraea and Theia" [Goddess of precision and Goddess of Sight (would play on sniping and the first inherent trait)]
Flavor text: When Astraea and Theia were tasked with judging people's innocence they used this tool to channel both of their abilities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inherent Trait:
Definite inherent trait: While ads'd if a user is aiming at you there is an on-screen notification to their general location. If shot by the player, the player's soul is outlined and your first shot ignores limb modifiers and deals 20% extra damage to body and limbs. If you headshot kill the outlined player a stopping power round is added to the top of your mag (the rest of the mag doesn't receive the boost)

Second inherent trait:
Stopping power rounds: After collecting 3 headshots in a round press alt+e to reload a half-sized mag (if mag size is larger than X then it's capped at X) of double damage rounds (damage capped at 85-95% of the target's max health) with greatly increased recoil. Possible variation to this would be the removal of limb modifiers and/or sizeable knockback to the person that's shot

*Headshoting a player with a stopping power round gibs the player (gory without applying aoe bleed)

Obviously, this won't be the new event destroyer so it won't garner that portion of playerbase's support though it would be a fun addition and would be a nice change of pace from mutable's reputation of being required to be sweat gun suitcases.

+1 to this
Find

That inherent trait is a mwork final node fyi.
Find

(12-29-2020, 07:50 AM)Philip Wrote:  That inherent trait is a mwork final node fyi.

updated the inherent trait that is more conditional for a sniper.
Find

i like the idea but that model kinda poo poo imo
Find

+1 mutable collection
Find

+1 snipr
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets
Find

Possibly a different sniper model, but +1 to mutable sniper with cool trait!

Keeping in mind that I love the mw3 msr model, but this one looks kind weird
Find

I like the idea but if a mutable sniper where to be added i would like to see a hybrid sniper shotgun because between shottys and snipers theres rifle, base shotgun, gs3g1 and i think thats its so imo i think that would be best for snipers and shotguns alike
Find

semi bump + mention of edit. This would hopefully be on the same tier in terms of usage/hype as eternal bond was. It's obviously not meant to be an event obliterator but just something that feels good and looks good (please if there are better sniper models out there link them in a reply). Also making another suggestion in the not too distant future that might be able to fill the next bi-monthly's boring pre-tier 2 chest sections if both of these could be included that would be amazing.
Find