Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Time on FRG

Server was trash. I played, got RDM'd over and over and over and the one time I kill the person who RDM'd me the last round before I got a 7 day ban. ALL you admins and mods on this server are some bitchmade ass niggas and ya'll won't amount to shit, hope this server dies and the owner of it becomes broke & homeless Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart

great post very descriptive of the shite server

Ok
Find

Hey man. It's one thing to be salty over a video game, but it's another to wish homelessness on someone else lol. You are lacking perspective on life and the people around you. I wish you luck.
Find

Quick reminder that he got banned for a week for attempting (and failing) to RDM Moz and then leaving.

dang dude....sounds like you just kinda suck
Find

Bro I wasn't even playing the past couple of days and I already know who you are.
Find

frg just got owned

how will it ever recover???

true, the mods and admins on this server are racist and bad. Lee is a great example one of the WORST and most RACIST people i have ever met.
Find

I agree man, mods in this server are complete Nazis. can't believe they keep getting away with it
Find

TRUEEEEE

- That Thrakos Noob
Find