Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another random ideals and quality of life things

Just like Bezerker, I created a list of ideas I wanted to see a few days ago.

TTT
Class - gunslinger
positive deploy speed, 10% chance to reload faster
Someone also mentioned that every time you switch weapons it should power it up somehow.
possibly pick up another primary weapon or ammo regen

Runes and crystals
(Greater) replenishing: Make them apply to fishing rod and lures
Reinvigoration: Have a small chance that it will keep 1 additional EP point if possible. Like 1% chance.

Trait:your weapon selects a person each round and the closer you are to them, the faster you move. It doesn't tell you who, but when they die, the mobi stops

Extinct: Make a zodiac sign with deploy speed (don't care if infinite or timed)
  • You know that thing that Kraken tentacles do that look like they swing in a circle? Just make the summons on enraged trident do that (equivalent to a landmine)
  • Make names visible for Tathenen/Munnins abilities. I heard that it was removed for targeting reasons, but honestly, it feels like a waste to not have the ability to sneak up on people and get a one up on them.
  • Buff sand gauntlet, worse then scepter and basically doesn't have anything going for it. Maybe make it so like it creates a smoke grenade effect?
  • Buff morning star, make the snowman do actions more frequently (ammo/hp). Maybe he can drop an orb that overheals you if you're full.
  • I kind of feel like the flereous could use something, but I feel like it's in a good place. I honestly just want it to be colored red so I can call it a Monado.
  • Frostburns (or rather just ferno mostly, although both abilities are technically used in other weapons (scepter/frost, aezurth/ferno). someone brought up that the ferno is just a worse aezurth, which I can see why)
  • I think a few godlikes need a cooldown bar telling when their ability can be used again. If considered, I would be happy to go through a list.

Forums view-only trade offers and market

sort backpacks, also new sort options based on slot (melee, primary, secondary, misc, crystal, equipment). Should put whatever you pick at the top

combine backpacks

Check fishing thread for opinions on that.
speaking of that, I want what Ninendo suggested with cosmetic dust (turn accessory into dust)

dog role

Survive:
  • Kill charples after 10 seconds if solo or find a way to make the rounds not last 30+ seconds when there's one last enemy
  • Allow buy ammo multiple times
  • Have rounds where lights are out in certain areas
  • Show where loot is with stars like presents
  • I know this was brought up but I wanted to remind everyone. A definitive ending
  • An enemy counter for how many are left
  • Mini objectives for like a round or two. Randomly happen and are like: don't take damage for the round. Could add up for the loot at the end

Asylum:
  • Asylum needs something loot wise. All it has going for it is banished, backpacks and Sand Gauntlet, which most people aren't interested in those items. I know that here was a crate buff some time ago and I've been getting all around different kinds of numbers for that, ranging from like 12 to 50.
  • The ankh zombie should never spawn in the garage.

IOD:
  • Can we start with like 1k ammo or make it so you don't have to be around the guy giving ammo
  • Do something about seeker hitbox again. Still feels like it's the worst part of IOD.

Edit: 7/29: T item: make an item that functions like that one T weapon that makes it so they have to keep moving. Instead of the keep moving/explode part, they lose all of the items in their hands except one (like the items they have for the round). Make it have like 5 charges.
Find