Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase

I think that Freedom on melees should have an increased proc chance, I've been using my trident for hours and it NEVER procs in a fight or at any time where it would be useful. I get that the main argument right now is that on faster melees it would be strong, but that doesn't really make sense to me considering that there's still a cooldown timer on them and realistically how much stronger would a melee be if it shot out fireworks. Right now, the absolute best chance is 1 in 10 to proc freedom and imo that's not really good at all on something like the staff or the trident which are extremely slow melees. I think if melees were 1 in 3 - 6 it would be a lot better, it's not like the doomscooper would magically be overpowered with that change since if anything it would still be getting affected by the cooldown timer already implemented on props.

also let trident tentacles proc freedom, also make the rock throw do the 30 damage it's supposed to do and not 7 they are very useless.

man this is such a good idea
Find

If nothing else I totally agree with the tentacle change, boy howdy they suck COCK.
That'd make em not T bait and instead an actual viable part of the weapon.

Buff tentacles, nerf actual trident attack. It
1) blinds you totally
2) Knocks you around, jumps/moves your aim
3) Aggressor can quick swap to a primary before you even recover
its REALLY annoying and almost impossible to fight against properly. Should be a cool utility weapon (You get a bullet blocking shield, the ability to jump extra high, a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit and the ability to summon stationary turrets). Make the utility stronger, but the effects from the weapon hit weaker.

+1, I got Firework on my beam sword, and the proc chance is like 1 in 12, and it almost never procs -_-
Find

(07-08-2020, 04:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  Buff tentacles, nerf actual trident attack. It
1) blinds you totally
its REALLY annoying and almost impossible to fight against properly. Should be a cool utility weapon (You get a bullet blocking shield, the ability to jump extra high, a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit and the ability to summon stationary turrets). Make the utility stronger, but the effects from the weapon hit weaker.

shield is dog shit, you can just jump and headshot the trident user or shoot his legs
tentacles are dog shit, useless, never attack, miss always, does maybe 10 damage on slam, 7 on rock throw
the jump is fine how it is, I think it's really good for moving around even if it's out shined by the beam sword.
the attack is slow and for it to be actually pushed into being a really strong weapon, needs to be used in an enclosed space which is situational.

While I'm not saying it's useless because it's a great weapon. It really needs to be used in enclosed spaces, some maps are amazing for this and it's amazingly strong in those maps. The only use for the trident outside of that is mobility, hitting people around corners and suppressing a choke point.

It's not like it requires only a couple hits to kill someone either, it needs 7 hits to kill someone and 9 if they're using a 20+ hp vit crystal. It's not that "it's a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit" it NEEDS to chain hit to be good. The time it takes me to throw out 7 balls, i can be killed more than 7 times over. I noticed that some people get frustrated with the trident when I use it (and probably a lot more when mini uses it while i'm offline) but I got more kills on a molten mac 10 in 2 days than I ever did on the trident.

TL: DR just keep crouch jumping with your giveaway block buster and sniping people across the entire map with your quad suffixed AUG and it won't matter, penis breath.

I did get sidetracked but like, give me funny firework proc chance increase.

as cool as firework melees are, i dont really think they were intended to be practical on melees
more of a meme Sad

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-09-2020, 01:58 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-08-2020, 04:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  Buff tentacles, nerf actual trident attack. It
1) blinds you totally

shield is dog shit, you can just jump and headshot the trident user or shoot his legs
tentacles are dog shit, useless, never attack, miss always, does maybe 10 damage on slam, 7 on rock throw
the jump is fine how it is, I think it's really good for moving around even if it's out shined by the beam sword.
the attack is slow and for it to be actually pushed into being a really strong weapon, needs to be used in an enclosed space which is situational.

While I'm not saying it's useless because it's a great weapon. It really needs to be used in enclosed spaces, some maps are amazing for this and it's amazingly strong in those maps. The only use for the trident outside of that is mobility, hitting people around corners and suppressing a choke point.

It's not like it requires only a couple hits to kill someone either, it needs 7 hits to kill someone and 9 if they're using a 20+ hp vit crystal. It's not that "it's a powerful bouncing attack that can chain hit" it NEEDS to chain hit to be good. The time it takes me to throw out 7 balls, i can be killed more than 7 times over. I noticed that some people get frustrated with the trident when I use it (and probably a lot more when mini uses it while i'm offline) but I got more kills on a molten mac 10 in 2 days than I ever did on the trident.

TL: DR just keep crouch jumping with your giveaway block buster and sniping people across the entire map with your quad suffixed AUG and it won't matter, penis breath.

sounds like ur defending ur overpowered melee
hit someone with blast it makes them jump, turns their camera and blinds them
acknowledge this you rat, deploy speed non-issue, quickswap and blast
will provide video for brassx so he can judge (someday)

(07-09-2020, 07:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  
1) blinds you totally

Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

but i'm going to use exclusively broken guns and crouch jump all over you.

and unpoke, I get that it's supposed to be a meme, but even if you want to dick around with it and shoot it at the sky it still takes a long ass time to even proc it.
Find

(07-09-2020, 10:47 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 07:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  
1) blinds you totally

Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

but i'm going to use exclusively broken guns and crouch jump all over you.

and unpoke, I get that it's supposed to be a meme, but even if you want to dick around with it and shoot it at the sky it still takes a long ass time to even proc it.
>Still not acknowledging what I was talking about
Wrap it up folks, Its a win. Rats lost.
Find