Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jertz & my alt Unban Request

(09-07-2019, 07:38 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I strongly disagree that having two account at once is allowed, and apparently there is no statement or rule about having alt accounts on at once besides trading. If there was no rule about it whats stopping me from playing ttt on two accounts?

As ©FilurenIBureN said, these are two different scenarios. One is for a casual activity, one is filled with problems if you have two accounts on at once. And Beebee, asking around isn't always the best way to go about this. One scenario that I'm about to list had two different opinions, and it could've lead to me getting banned. So what if I didn't ask the second person. Tango, people already do their second dailies with their alt...only difference is that hes on at once, which I can see only being a problem for BR and TTT.

Honestly, there should be more specification with alts somewhere on the forums. Having it be iffy and having to ask unpoke/brass a bunch of questions about them makes the situation a whole lot worse. Basically, how should I know that make 3 alt accounts and running IOD with 3 other people who made alts isn't allowed. None of them are trading with eachother to make their mains profit or trading in general, so why is that harmful. The only reason we'd want to do so is because I can't rune of refresh the event. The only reason they aren't iron men is because we had thought of a system where one person on their main, 3 on alts and trade the event weapons to the alts. It's not really item farming in that way, but I can still see that people would be mad that they're too lazy to do it themselves and also that we're trading high damaging weapons around.

Back on topic with fishing and alts, Third party tools doesn't mean much as this can be replicated easily with having a second computer. The only thing tying this to a ban-able case is if Jertz was trading them between accounts, and I haven't been paying too much attention to see if he really was. Just check his trade logs to find that out.

I'm very neutral until trade logs are found out.

In fact, This is how I feel the future about this is going to happen: A new thread for discussion of rules about alts is going to happen, we get to a point where some stuff that makes sense is on the thread, and then it kind of just gets forgotten. Just like the logic rules thread. Really wish the logic rules were added.

Jertz knew what he got into the moment he had to record self evidence of his actions. Even if the rules to this arent explicitly shown. The ability to not have even 2 accounts on ttt at the same time should give you basic understanding to not play both accounts at once. Along with the fact of fishing on 2 accounts at once, why run the risk if you know it might result in a ban. Alomg with this I have previously stated other players and I noticed him playing 2 accounts at once on BR, trumpster would sit afk till his main died then be active. This is giving the boss an unfair advantage as he gets more hp per player, making it hardrer on the active players during the mid round. This also seems fishy especially when the dailies are as simple as player wins, boss wins, and rounds played. He would win one boss round as boss on trumspter and after all the other rounds he would afk that account, and again I didnt notice this pattern till i was hopping off and another player noticed that was his alt. So to say, Jertz knew regardless that he was item farming for one with his alt, and he should know abusing mechanics which allow for easy loot in a game for personal gain is not okay.

I know as much as anyone abusing mechanics for extra loot regardless is a really fast way to get banned. To those who remeber the WQ incident.

Dude this is some advance thinking outside the box, I applaud you on your newfound achievement.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I think it's absolutely scummy to use two chars at once in any event and it should outright be something that's a bannable offense.That point withstanding I think this really comes down to the trade logs between Jertz and Trumpster because unless what I've said is against the official rules (which I don't see) it's just a matter of my personal opinion that it should be bannable but not necessarily something that actually is.

So basically I'm a +0 on this issue until I see the posted trade logs to see if item farming occurred.

(09-08-2019, 02:12 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  You are being very defensive for a person that doesn’t think they did anything wrong. The fact you recorded a video of you just randomly fishing proves to me that you knew what you were doing was wrong, and you wanted some footage to at least prove you weren’t botting. Very not epic.

Someone doesn't know how shadowplay works.

As far as I'm concerned, no botting and no trading should be unban, any other shit that may have happened should have evidence behind it, so I won't say anything about it.
Find

there is no way that he isn’t botting tbh theres no way both of the accounts are doing the same thing in the same amount of time sorry coach nice try there u cheatin

Anybody commenting about "he recorded himself fishing because he knew he needed defense after getting banned" didn't probably read the original post, or doesn't know how Shadowplay works. I didn't record myself, rather right after getting banned I hit my Shadowplay keybind which saved the last ~5 minutes of the gameplay. If I knew I needed evidence to defend myself I would've recorded for longer and not only showing one window, hadn't I?

If any of the staff need anything, pm me on Discord, I'm not good at keeping up with the forums.
Find

Playing in a non-disruptive way on two accounts at the same time is okay. Such as fishing. However, trading between the accounts in anyform is not okay. Just like using alts to avoid cooldowns on events, to make profit overall and trade to your main(or vice versa) is not okay.

I'd need to look at trade/market logs to see if he was trading between accounts. Regardless I think this is relatively minor, and nothing that can cause or has caused a ton of damage to the economy.  Unlike other things I've banned for in the past, sort of similar to this. (Worm queen cooldown exploit, for example)

Rusty keys would be the only real issue, and like I said, I'll check trade logs when I can to see if he's traded between.

When I can find time I'll update the rules a bit:
Quote:Having alt accounts is okay, however, trading items between alts is something that has some rules. As well as when you can play on them.

1. Using any of your accounts to "avoid" cooldowns or limitations placed on an account, to gain items/tradeable loot/better odds at giveaways, that will NOT be staying on the account you obtained them on, is not allowed. For example:
You complete IoD on your main, then log into your alt and do IoD again while it's on cooldown on your main. Then trade the items from your alt to your main account for profit. That is not allowed, not only is that avoiding the cooldown on your main to do the event a second time for more profit, it also just allows you to gain way more items/coins than normal, which could be a big problem for the economy.

2. Playing on both of the accounts at the same time is okay if it's in any non-disruptive ways, and the two accounts do not interact with each other at all. For instance, you can do bloodwynd on one account while fishing on the other, but both shouldn't do bloodwynd at the same time, together. So basically no playing TTT, Boss Rush, or any events with two accounts at the same time. Even if separate events, that is disruptive to other players as you can't fully focus on both at the same time.

Also, Having 1 account on TTT1 and another on TTT2 for better odds at giveaways is NOT okay. Use your brains, it's very easy to detect alts.

Unrelated to this incident but, what about using 2 accounts to fish at the same time for a discovery.

E.g. fishing on both accounts at once when a new fishing-only weapon comes out, with an alt account renamed to a variant of your name, so that if one of your accounts gets the discovery, it's still you getting the discovery. I get that's not really to do with the economy at all or anything like that, it just seems unfair if someone would get twice the chance of a discovery. Is that allowed because it's not affecting anything major? If this is allowed than that would be too, right?

So, since you've joined the server, you've managed to climb to rank #5 on the fishing leaderboards with 14232 catches. Average release+catch time with accelerated + nightcrawler is roughly 6 seconds. That's 23.7 hours of straight fishing and deleting with 0 fails. 14232 catches at that ~6 seconds catchtime would ( assuming no fishing bags ) requires 142 trips back to the fishing shop to buy nightcrawler, resocket nightcrawler and sell all the fish . Selling 100 fish at once takes some time too. Never felt the need to catch 100 at once so maybe someone could weigh in on how long it takes to process but all that would be a pretty significant amount of time on top of the straight fishing.

I'd be interested to know how many hours you have on lobby. And I have typed in chat before while you were fishing late at night with very few people on and never got a response.

(09-10-2019, 01:24 AM)An anime girl Wrote:  So, since you've joined the server, you've managed to climb to rank #5 on the fishing leaderboards with 14232 catches. Average release+catch time with accelerated + nightcrawler is roughly 6 seconds. That's 23.7 hours of straight fishing and deleting with 0 fails. 14232 catches at that ~6 seconds catchtime would ( assuming no fishing bags ) requires 142 trips back to the fishing shop to buy nightcrawler, resocket nightcrawler and sell all the fish . Selling 100 fish at once takes some time too. Never felt the need to catch 100 at once so maybe someone could weigh in on how long it takes to process but all that would be a pretty significant amount of time on top of the straight fishing.

I'd be interested to know how many hours you have on lobby. And I have typed in chat before while you were fishing late at night with very few people on and never got a response.

Dont forget his alt is also in the top 50 of all time fishing leaderboards ,rank 49, yikers