Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jertz & my alt Unban Request

(09-07-2019, 07:38 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  
(09-07-2019, 07:20 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  I dont get why you were banned honestly. Alt accounts are 100% allowed, and as long as he isnt trading between the two accounts there shouldnt be any issues with him legitimately fishing on two accounts at once.

I strongly disagree that having two account at once is allowed, and apparently there is no statement or rule about having alt accounts on at once besides trading. If there was no rule about it whats stopping me from playing ttt on two accounts?

I think in his video, he proved he wasn't botting, but I want to know if having two account on at once is allowed. It makes no sense not having that a rule, it can be cheesed easily.

I strongly disagree that it should be allowed, and I also always thought it was a rule. It's just something I've thought basically since the start of the server, since people have gotten banned for stuff very similar to this.

(09-07-2019, 07:20 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  I dont get why you were banned honestly. Alt accounts are 100% allowed, and as long as he isnt trading between the two accounts there shouldnt be any issues with him legitimately fishing on two accounts at once.

I strongly disagree that having two account at once is allowed, and apparently there is no statement or rule about having alt accounts on at once besides trading. If there was no rule about it whats stopping me from playing ttt on two accounts?

I think in his video, he proved he wasn't botting, but I want to know if having two account on at once is allowed. It makes no sense not having that a rule, it can be cheesed easily.

Brass didn't think stuff like this was going to happen the rules are really old they been this way since i first join. You shouldnt be able to play with 2 accounts at the same time seeing as your not able to without a 3d party thing or using another computer. But there no were in the rules that says anything about alts which should be change when ever it can
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

How long has he been fishing with 2 accounts? It seems to me that he could be trading Rusty Keys to his main and selling them on the market, especially since his alt is signed up on the forums and has no Rusty Keys on the market. This is the only thing I could see as bannable because of the things you can acquire from rusty keys and also the fact that they are the only thing that is tradable from fishing? Is there anyone who can check his trade logs?
Bouncy Rounds

(09-07-2019, 08:31 PM)Hala Wrote:  How long has he been fishing with 2 accounts? It seems to me that he could be trading Rusty Keys to his main and selling them on the market, especially since his alt is signed up on the forums and has no Rusty Keys on the market. This is the only thing I could see as bannable because of the things you can acquire from rusty keys and also the fact that they are the only thing that is tradable from fishing? Is there anyone who can check his trade logs?

Everyday I see him with 1-3 rusty keys on the market all being around 110k.

Just common sense that you shouldn't be using two accounts at one time to fish because you have "downtime". You don't use the keys, you only sell them which in general means you are using your alt account to profit more off of for both accounts.

-1, Me and a few other when playing BR noticed both of these accounts on at once, someone clued in that trumpster was your alt account, just so you could do 2x the dailies, even if this was for 2x fishing, you aren't as innocent as you think
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

You are being very defensive for a person that doesn’t think they did anything wrong. The fact you recorded a video of you just randomly fishing proves to me that you knew what you were doing was wrong, and you wanted some footage to at least prove you weren’t botting. Very not epic.

(09-08-2019, 02:12 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  You are being very defensive for a person that doesn’t think they did anything wrong. The fact you recorded a video of you just randomly fishing proves to me that you knew what you were doing was wrong, and you wanted some footage to at least prove you weren’t botting. Very not epic.

I thought of that when I first saw the appeal, it's really obvious you knew that having 2 accounts and trading between them is wrong and you're just trying to take advantage of it not being explicitly said in the rules despite you and everyone else knowing it's wrong. You also clearly pointed out that people had alts as IRON MEN meaning they can't trade, I think you pointing that out also doesn't help your case.

If you looked at the rules then you would have seen no using 3rd programming tools which you said you used. Doesn't matter if you could use another laptop, you kinda just said you broke the rules and also if you were recording and was afraid a staff would ban you. AND had the time to READ all the rules AND look thru ALL the discord message to find something about using 2 accounts at the same time then you could have spend 5 mins to ask ANY staff to see if it was ok to use the 2 accounts to fish.

you clearly didn't think this thru and knew you were breaking rules.

(yes i know, funny how its coming from micro. i dont think things thru too.)
Find

Well there clearly is a rule that stops you from playing ttt on two accounts and that is Ghosting. When there is no rule or a unwritten rule that you are punishing people for it should be handled with a warning and not by banning. If you want the person to be banned you should make it clear that its not allowed by adding a rule stating that using an alt account is against the rules.

All this community do is hate towards Jertz. All i can hear when on a server and he is on is people in voice saying "Imagine using a sweaty galil and crouch spamming", "wow this guy is using a crouch spamming script", "Can you go neck ur self you crouch spamming faggot","How is jertz not banned he is using a bot to fish and scripts for bhopping and crouching","Imagine tryharding on a ttt server". These are just a few, but all of them are basically salty players that are so salty that they got killed by someone who is actually playing the game as its intended to be played. If you are a T your objective is to kill all the innos and if you are a inno or detective the objective is to kill T's.
Find

(09-08-2019, 11:43 AM)©FilurenIBureN Wrote:  Well there clearly is a rule that stops you from playing ttt on two accounts and that is Ghosting. When there is no rule or a unwritten rule that you are punishing people for it should be handled with a warning and not by banning. If you want the person to be banned you should make it clear that its not allowed by adding a rule stating that using an alt account is against the rules.

This maybe the first time the two accounts on the same time has happen, the fact he used a third party software leaves me wary about him. Also the other fact that he did form of item farming. Whether you agree or disagree, he is funneling his profits into his main, that in itself is a no no. Hiding behind the "Well there is no rules or it is unwritten" is a weak defense imo. If you're unsure about something, do you go full throttle and hope for the best? Ask around, we answer questions, drop something in discord, or anything. The reason it is unwritten is cause Brass works his ass off night and day for this server, the poor guy is finally getting a break. For Unpoke, yea uhhh you know.

(09-08-2019, 11:43 AM)©FilurenIBureN Wrote:  All this community do is hate towards Jertz. [...] These are just a few, but all of them are basically salty players that are so salty that they got killed by someone who is actually playing the game as its intended to be played. If you are a T your objective is to kill all  the innos and if you are a inno or detective the objective is to kill T's.

You're right, the community is biased sometimes. This is one of them, take a look at Cheny's unban appeal for another.
Thankfully the staff has last say and the community give their opinion. Rest assured what happens to Jerts is based on his actions and not how the community views him.