Steam Name (During incident): C++ Dagmaa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183105701

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326477131/

Name of staff you were banned by: The Black Parade

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed or shortened

Reason for ban: Racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I said the N word as a joke and then pushed it past the boundaries by making racist and hateful jokes about Xxxtentacion over voice chat. I should have known better and I take responsibility for my actions. I'm not looking for my ban to get repealed but I'm willing to face the punishment of a shorter ban time.

Additional details: I'm also new to TTT and I should have known better! I really enjoy playing on the server!
Find

I agree with shortening his ban, just because of this thread: https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8664.

Any of the punishments listed would work, unless parade has additional context that warrants a perma.

Please be more careful of the rules in the future, regardless
Find

shorten to 1 week ban because of unpoker post, but dont be a dumb boy & do it again!!!!!

for real though, watch yourself or you'll fall out of favor of the players quite quickly

+1 for shorten to 1 week
Find

I mean you did it with the Co-Owner and an Admin on, seems like you expected something like this to happen...
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Like we warned you the first time not to say it, it should be clear that if you say it again something is gonna happen.

I only gave you a week ban, but Grassx extended it to a perma right after. If you really wanna try the server out, a week ban like I had in mind sounds good to me.

And please, read all of our rules before you start playing when you're unbanned.