Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower the Play Rounds daily amount

I can do pretty much all of the dailies in an hour to an hour and a half, and the only reason it takes that long is due to the "Play X time" daily. Which is usually 60-90 minutes or so. But the play X rounds is usually 50+, and that takes about 3+ hours for me most of the time. Today I've played 3 hours on FRG and I'm only 42/54 of the daily, but I long since completed the rest. Why have a playtime AND play round daily challenge?
It should be 25-30.

+1 It takes a few hours to do this daily if there's more than 10 people on. I would like to see it shortened or something cause it gets pretty resident sleeper.
Find

Case in point: 65 minutes vs 3+ hours...(gonna be at least 4.)
Find

You don't have to do the dailies you silly. Having 1 daily that takes multiple hours is fine. Like you said, the rest take no time at all. It helps keep the server populated so new players can find us.

+1, this shit takes way to long
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

tbh id kinda rather everything else take longer

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  You don't have to do the dailies you silly. Having 1 daily that takes multiple hours is fine. Like you said, the rest take no time at all. It helps keep the server populated so new players can find us.
Then make it more balanced. Why does the playtime daily have 60 minutes, yet the play rounds takes up to 4 hours? Very stupid. Also, FRG is a server to enjoy, not a job. Brass isn't the type of guy to want to force players to waste time. It just drains people and makes them burned out of TTT.
Find

We're are fairly spoiled, do you just want to get rid of any challenge/pain in the ass stuff and just fucking give us the free shit?
Find

I would like them to be more balanced, like raise the others slightly and reduce that one by a bit to make them even.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Big +1, it'd make more sense if it was around 30-ish rounds imo. Only reason half the people end up doing the dailies right now is for the slim chance at the monthly. Aside from that it's just a slog to wait forever just to complete one daily. Sure we don't need to complete it, but you realistically do if you're just trying to get the monthly with this brick in the road waiting for you.
Find