Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!*

Christ, man, you're way over the top. You got permanently banned on NTG for being a bully.
TheBaconWarrior Advertising, Trolling, RDMx2 + Evade. Make an appeal at http://www.nexttiergaming.org if you feel this was unjust.

Sorry for bringing up "THAT" website, but this just goes to show it really didn't work out, man.

It's a game. You need to get outside of you're going to act like this over a game, and especially over a server you played less than 14 hours on.

Come on man, you should of followed the rules.
Find

(03-04-2015, 11:56 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 11:56 PM)TheBaconWarrior Wrote:  that's not what I got!!
Btw, what do you mean ghosting? I did not ghost what's so ever!
I play with friends through steam, I chat with them through steam, but I am well aware of the rules and no, I do not ghost, we talk about general things! We even sometimes talk about the Trades since last time I talked about it in public people started warning me off that it distracted others, so excuse me but no! I did NOT ghost!

there are screenshots your point is invalid

Ghosting Is One Thing, But telling each other who it is for simple fun is another thing, + I doubt it's ghosting since ghosting is all about INSTANTANEOUSLY START SHOOTING at the one called out. If you had access to such screenshots and fuckin' logs, you would know that.

Why is everyone here D:? I posted a threat & I honestly want to be unbanned cause i was obligated as a item farmed when i did not.... *SadFace* Like common you have a mouth why not use it? instead of going behind someone back & talking max shit.
Find

(03-05-2015, 12:06 AM)Terran Wrote:  Christ, man, you're way over the top. You got permanently banned on NTG for being a bully.
TheBaconWarrior Advertising, Trolling, RDMx2 + Evade. Make an appeal at http://www.nexttiergaming.org if you feel this was unjust.

Sorry for bringing up "THAT" website, but this just goes to show it really didn't work out, man.

TheBaconWarrior Advertising, seriously man, if you would happen to go on my channel, first off, If I were to troll, you'd see T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G V-I-D-E-O-S On it. NOT G-A-M-E-P-L-A-Y-S. Second: Evades must have been disconnections, cos if you HAVE THOSE FUC KING proofs you would see that i reconnected, I have major Conection problems here and between the 13hours i've been on this serv, my dad changed the adapter for wired connection.
You all got it wrong, you always do, I never have the required proofs! I always end up on these fuckin random situations. Nobody ever believes me, just, it's not worth Living for shit! WHAT DO YOU THINK. whatever the fuk you do? AND NO I WAS NOT A BULLY, I"M A VICTIM god damnit, DO I HAVE TO "STORY" MY ENTIRE FUCKING PERSONAL LIFE? GO FOR IT, ASK ME, ASK ME NOW! BECAUSE UNTIL THEN, SOMEBODY'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO SAY AGAIN, AS THEY SAID IN THE SERVER, "UNTIL THEN YOU CAN KINDLY GO KILL YOURSELF, BITCH". I guess that guy was full of Colourful Ideas, But I'd Never think they would be that good. I refuse to live like this And I know it can never get any better, I tried so many times to get it fixed but everything always went worse, life ain't worth shit at this point. I don't want anyone to say anything about me anymore. Hopefully you're all happy, I'll get rid of the so called "Problem" myself
Find

(03-04-2015, 11:56 PM)TheBaconWarrior Wrote:  Ghosting Is One Thing, But telling each other who it is for simple fun is another thing, + I doubt it's ghosting since ghosting is all about INSTANTANEOUSLY START SHOOTING at the one called out. If you had access to such screenshots and fuckin' logs, you would know that.
Find

(03-05-2015, 12:25 AM)TheBaconWarrior Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 12:06 AM)Terran Wrote:  Christ, man, you're way over the top. You got permanently banned on NTG for being a bully.

TheBaconWarrior Advertising, seriously man, if you would happen to go on my channel, first off, If I were to troll, you'd see T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G V-I-D-E-O-S On it. NOT G-A-M-E-P-L-A-Y-S. Second: Evades must have been disconnections, cos if you HAVE THOSE FUC KING  proofs you would see that i reconnected, I have major Conection problems here and between the 13hours i've been on this serv, my dad changed the adapter for wired connection.
You all got it wrong, you always do, I never have the required proofs! I always end up on these fuckin random situations. Nobody ever believes me, just, it's not worth Living for shit! WHAT DO YOU THINK. whatever the fuk you do? AND NO I WAS NOT A BULLY, I"M A VICTIM god damnit, DO I HAVE TO "STORY" MY ENTIRE FUCKING PERSONAL LIFE? GO FOR IT, ASK ME, ASK ME NOW! BECAUSE UNTIL THEN, SOMEBODY'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO SAY AGAIN, AS THEY SAID IN THE SERVER, "UNTIL THEN YOU CAN KINDLY GO KILL YOURSELF, BITCH". I guess that guy was full of Colourful Ideas, But I'd Never think they would be that good. I refuse to live like this And I know it can never get any better, I tried so many times to get it fixed but everything always went worse, life ain't worth shit at this point. I don't want anyone to say anything about me anymore. Hopefully you're all happy, I'll get rid of the so called "Problem" myself

Bacon, if we are talking about NTG I was on the server, you RDMed 2 innos as an inno then claimed you were a traitor not by game standards but because you were betraying, you then left before being banned by one of there staff members, you then rejoined on a different server in the same community and I requested your ban. HOWEVER this isnt NTG you were banned on FRG because you were ghosting, you told an inno who the T was, that's against the rules and you should know the rules as you've played multiple times.
Find

We have seen screenshots of you ghosting, telling someone to kill someone etc.

You're just causing problems and digging yourself a deeper hole.. A ban appeal MAY have been possible, but not anymore.

You're no longer welcome here.