Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!*

I was playing fine, nice and peaceful and suddenly, I get permanent Banned!!!: "You Have Been Permanently Banned! Bitch!! Reason:Nil"

I don't even know what Nil means and this is my favourite server, I have done nothing wrong, but Before getting banned, I remember hearing somebody (not sure who) say: "Bacon Is Item Farming too!! (after asking about You Ain't Shit's "Item Farming" ban but I didn't even know what Item Farming is but by the sound of it, it's something about being Afk to get Weapons, I didn't do anything. In case that influenced "Somebody" 's decision.)

Please fix this as soon as possible? I really didn't do anything wrong, most of the server players are against me too and constantly oppose me, speaking **** about me, please just fix this, this keeps happening everytime in every single server I get hated by everyone I don't know why I don't know what to do I'm going to frickin' Panic I feel like my head's gonna blow!!!! Please do something!?
Find

.... bro. you were banned for the reason "multiple ghosting"

STEAM_0:1:44361666 TheBaconWarrior Excessive Ghosting 3:24pm - 04 Mar, 2015 Not Applicable.

ban list can prove, this kid is annoying and a wannabe troll, he would mic spam and was just a general annoyance.
Find

No i did not ban u with reason bitch. I bannd u with reason excessive ghosting
http://tinypic.com/r/35miiip/8
http://tinypic.com/r/sdp64w/8
http://tinypic.com/r/nvsffa/8
http://tinypic.com/r/25gax09/8

Also it probably happens to most of the servers you go to because of the way you act sorry to say it, so blunt.
Find

that's not what I got!!
Btw, what do you mean ghosting? I did not ghost what's so ever!
I play with friends through steam, I chat with them through steam, but I am well aware of the rules and no, I do not ghost, we talk about general things! We even sometimes talk about the Trades since last time I talked about it in public people started warning me off that it distracted others, so excuse me but no! I did NOT ghost!
Find

(03-04-2015, 11:56 PM)TheBaconWarrior Wrote:  that's not what I got!!
Btw, what do you mean ghosting? I did not ghost what's so ever!
I play with friends through steam, I chat with them through steam, but I am well aware of the rules and no, I do not ghost, we talk about general things! We even sometimes talk about the Trades since last time I talked about it in public people started warning me off that it distracted others, so excuse me but no! I did NOT ghost!

there are screenshots your point is invalid
Find

smfh he took a picture of the screen xD

On topic; it shows obvious ghosting. Stay banned, and you didn't use a form in your appeal anyways.

Find

The screenshots are clear evidence of you ghosting, not only have you ghosted, you have delayed and disrespected multiple times then complained when they disrespected you, ontop of that you have mic spammed a few times that I recall. LASTLY, you did not follow the correct format. -1.
Find

Ahhh I see what happend here, Bacon remember how radio wanted to "Rent" Your SG? He was really setting you up for a perma ban so he could keep your weapon for only 50 coins, Sad how you didn't realize it in time D:. Im guessing you gave him your SG before you were perma banned??? Also remember ealier how i told you how all because radio is your steam friend that it's not really a friendship casue everyone is FAKE on the internet? Well there you go bacon should of took my warning into consideration...
Find

(03-04-2015, 11:52 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  .... bro. you were banned for the reason "multiple ghosting"

STEAM_0:1:44361666 TheBaconWarrior Excessive Ghosting 3:24pm - 04 Mar, 2015 Not Applicable.

ban list can prove, this kid is annoying and a wannabe troll, he would mic spam and was just a general annoyance.

It's called hyperactivity, You have no right to treat me like that, I'm a human being just like you if not more, I don't know what randomness is coming out of your mouth but I'm not a troll & Have you ever heard of HYPERACTIVITY?! It's not excessive man, I literally "MICSPAMMED" as you said it about 2 times for less than 5 seconds. Stop Hating!
Jesus Christ EVERYONE in this serv is against me dude. just never reply to me again. Please just don't, this always happens and as humiliating as it is, to be as honest as I am, I'm fucking crying right now, I can't take this and I don't know How I'm supposed to explain myself!..

Look I give up, if you want me out of your Miserably "HAPPY" Life, so be it. I'm 14 Years old and I spend 24/7 of my time online, you guess why. never turns out the way it should! I'll just go off and fucking kill myself if that's what you fucking want!
Find

chill out its the internet go play with some of your friends sorry but its clear that u ghosted
Find