Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

(05-04-2019, 08:28 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Micro, this is the last time i am saying this.
Every negative response towards jerkbutt so far on this HAS come from a member of your friend group. Casually in your discord during this entire incident might i add. Kazen asked jerkbutt for proof of what went down, hence jerk used my pm to him as an example of this which eventually made it to you, seeing as how i got banned from your discord instantly.  I messaged brass and unpoke about your clearly inappropriate actions before jerk even finished posting this thread. Which black knight was the one who officially informed me of the complaint thread by showign me this

I'd be happy if jerk got what was coming to him. Just not in the method you decided to use. Which made you no better than how you think he is.

I stated my opinion and they stated there, we said our own opinions. i didn't asked them to shit talk jerk and we didn't organize to shit talk jerk. (if that's what your implying) Yes most of them were in my discord because we were all playing TTT together and they normally join to have fun and talk with people in the discord. i don't see a problem. I don't think it would be a different story if we were all in FRG discord.
2. (i banned you after i replied) I banned you because you were trying to blame all of his action to see like it was my doing. And i don't need a person in my discord thats is trying to witch hunt me.

This is my last Reply btw.
(if you got something against me bathory you can take it into dms)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - MicroBoss - 05-04-2019, 08:47 AM