Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_black_mesa_east_v1_fix

(03-02-2015, 06:58 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Well all we need to do is get more people to learn the correct combination for the levers and no more poison gas! =O

... I may have read this wrong, but to open the secret room there are 3 buttons to press in any order. To turn on the gas is a code with the levers. And the helicopters and just a t button.
Find

(03-02-2015, 09:06 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 06:58 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Well all we need to do is get more people to learn the correct combination for the levers and no more poison gas! =O

... I may have read this wrong, but to open the secret room there are 3 buttons to press in any order. To turn on the gas is a code with the levers. And the helicopters and just a t button.

Wait I thought hitting the levers in a certain order was a good thing? Clearly I don't know the map very well. Disregard everything I've said cause I'm a nub apparently.
Find

(03-02-2015, 09:59 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-02-2015, 09:06 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

Wait I thought hitting the levers in a certain order was a good thing? Clearly I don't know the map very well. Disregard everything I've said cause I'm a nub apparently.

lol nah the levers are bad, there a trap that anyone can turn on, you just need to code. the room is a totally different way from the levers
Find

levers activate the radiation, the red buttons in the map open the secret room
Find