Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_black_mesa_east_v1_fix

I've had to bad two people (A member and +member) in the last day, (each one day bans) for activating the radiation as an inno, and honestly its come to the point as to where its nearly as bad as space station was.

It causes attempted mass rdm, which is why its a day ban, and either it shouldn't be the first map the server goes on after a crash, or just be removed, or somehow fix the map to remove radiation.
Find

(03-01-2015, 11:04 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  I've had to bad two people (A member and +member) in the last day, (each one day bans) for activating the radiation as an inno, and honestly its come to the point as to where its nearly as bad as space station was.

It causes attempted mass rdm, which is why its a day ban, and either it shouldn't be the first map the server goes on after a crash, or just be removed, or somehow fix the map to remove radiation.

You HAD to or chose to? If someone activates the radiation as an inno a slay would suffice. If you slay them and tell them to stop and they do it again THEN maybe a day ban is necessary.

Comparing this map to space station made me face palm so hard. This map is in NO WAY like space station. I'll just leave it at that before I go on a rant.

umm you can just get out the tunnel ...?
Love me <3
Find

(03-01-2015, 11:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 11:04 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  I've had to bad two people (A member and +member) in the last day, (each one day bans) for activating the radiation as an inno, and honestly its come to the point as to where its nearly as bad as space station was.

You HAD to or chose to? If someone activates the radiation as an inno a slay would suffice. If you slay them and tell them to stop and they do it again THEN maybe a day ban is necessary.

Comparing this map to space station made me face palm so hard. This map is in NO WAY like space station. I'll just leave it at that before I go on a rant.

Space station has a way out before getting killed, as does this one, and space station can cause rdm if an inno activates the ship to blow up, and it can cause rdm if an inno activates the radiation causing mass damage throughout the entire server inside.

That's why i'm comparing it to space station.

Space station is/was 10x worse, but it still can end up as something like that.
Find

le sigh. lol totally not one of the ones banned a promise im a good boy. (totally a mistake on my end lol didn't mean to set it off xd)
Find

I'm just gonna clear a few things up, feel free to let me know if you disagree or agree.

If no one died, it's not a big deal, and a slay can simply handle it. This can apply for them doing it once or twice maybe.

If they kill 1+ people(should do the same for more too, but too many is obv a ban, still talk to them though!), talk to them about it(always talk to them about it before any action), depending on how they react, and what they say, feel free to ban them. Else simply slay them. if they do it excessively, that can be a ban too.

A Member, or a +Member doing it one time should NOT be a ban. It should be a warning, then if it continues, feel free to do a short ban.

Remember, always try to solve situations similar to these WITHOUT your powers first. Powers should be a last resort, and never ban a person without discussing it with them first(of course this only applies to 'reasonable' people, hackers, blatant mass RDMers, etc can be banned with no warning like usual).

Also, the gas or whatever doesn't do that much damage does it?

(03-02-2015, 12:41 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm just gonna clear a few things up, feel free to let me know if you disagree or agree.

If no one died, it's not a big deal, and a slay can simply handle it. This can apply for them doing it once or twice maybe.

If they kill 1+ people(should do the same for more too, but too many is obv a ban, still talk to them though!), talk to them about it(always talk to them about it before any action), depending on how they react, and what they say, feel free to ban them. Else simply slay them. if they do it excessively, that can be a ban too.

A Member, or a +Member doing it one time should NOT be a ban. It should be a warning, then if it continues, feel free to do a short ban.

Remember, always try to solve situations similar to these WITHOUT your powers first. Powers should be a last resort, and never ban a person without discussing it with them first(of course this only applies to 'reasonable' people, hackers, blatant mass RDMers, etc can be banned with no warning like usual).

Ya that sounds good, it does 1 dps , and you can generally get out with around 15-30 HP gone only.

Personally I like this map, maybe just put something in the rules about it or at least make clear rules to be told if happens.
Find

(03-02-2015, 12:41 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm just gonna clear a few things up, feel free to let me know if you disagree or agree.

Nuggie did dicusess with me before the ban, we talked and I agreed with the ban even with it being a accident. It's up you ultimately, it is only a day ban I can wait it out
Find

Black mesa east is my fave map to play on lol, the T-traps and such are so trolly and fun. XD

Black Mesa?
Half-Life? HAF LIFE BACLKAE MEAS