Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 [NERF], 2 [BUFF], 2 [CHANGE] multi-thread

[NERF] Molten Tier:
-Molten Ring has a slightly smaller hitbox (so it doesn't clip the wrong person)
-Molten ring dissipates upon hitting someone (Like a Djinn ball, so it doesn't hit multiple people, I.E this is a benefit and technically negative)

Footnote: Molten did receive a nerf of a sort, but it wasn't what I was thinking of so I'm leaving this up.

[NERF] Cerberus:
-Slightly less range
-Slightly more spread

[NERF] AUGs (In general):
-More recoil (worse) when scoped in
-Slightly less accuracy when scoped in

[NERF] Destroyer of Worlds
-The ball does far too much damage and spreads too easily. It does upwards of 70 damage within a second or two, this should be lowered.

[NERF] Hellfire/Dragonstrike
-Lower the flamethrower damage. Maybe give it an effect like slowing down opponents or applying burning confusion to their screens, but it shouldn't kill nearly as fast.

[NERF] Flereous
-It should drain HP much more rapidly
-Lower movement speed by a bit
-Beams should do maybe 20 damage

[BUFF] HUGE 249 (in general)
-Needs an increase in firerate, HUGE's should SPRAY bullets
-Slight damage boost (maybe from 4 body shot to about 7 body shot default)

[BUFF] H.U.G.E Problem
-The Lock-up is a negative. It prevents you from shooting. A proposed change is that the lock-ups will "Stack", and only take effect upon Reloading, so it'll prevent you from shooting after reloading, but increase the damage.

[CHANGE] Ghost Zone
-Make it easier for the user to see when inside the Ghost Zone

[CHANGE] Vector
-When in the first half (before the firerate slows), lower the firerate and up the recoil.
-When in the second phase, remove damage drop-off at distance

Ah yes the 550th hellfire dragonstrikes nerf just what everyone wanted

Molten nerf, maybe. But removing the one thing that makes it different to other projectiles is the stupidest suggestion I've heard yet. Even if it helps karma loss.

Cerb works the way it does because it's supposed to be a longer range shotgun, It's the closest thing we have to slugs because it only shoots 4 pellets, they just do a lot more damage each than a normal shotgun. It's very inconsistent at range.

Flereous locks you into it, so I don't think it should be nerfed. It is like tridents biggest counter right now and it should stay that way.

Vector nerf? What? Who the fuck uses vectors. They're not great.

Ak needs slightly more accuracy, Sure.

Huge problem is a meme. What huges need is a buff in general. To their chances.
Find

only thing i really dont like is vector nerf. I don't think vector needs nerf as of last time i played. Its one of the stronger SMGs but I think it's fair. Not sure maybe it was just cause not a lot of people were using them when i was playing last.
Find

-1 for the cerb. It is damn near useless. The proc is the only thing that saves it at all. The first prayer is better in every aspect and even it isn't very good. -1 Augs. The augs are fairly good but don't even come close to other guns in the game like the galil.

Only thing I'm going to comment on is AKs, they don't need to have their recoil decreased whatsoever. As for the accuracy, if you really need it just ads or use a sweaty one ./shrug
Find

Updated!!
Find

I personally feel that Dragon Strike's need something in addition to the flamethrower to set them apart from their hellfire counterpart. It's just very bland currently. Also I disagree that at least the dragon strike flames deal too much damage because in my experience they don't. This needs some testing though and I'm of course open to change my mind Smile
Find

Im gonna comment on the molten since, well, I own one and I use it fairly often so I would know. Yes, the ring can be annoying when shooting into crowds trying to get a traitor or innocents but a tbuddy is there or when its meant for one person, but either way its genuinely fun and the whole "omg you got me with your dumb ring im burning aa im dead" situations actually don't happen too often to make it a negative.

Now concerning the hellfire/dragonstrike, I have used the flame ability and it is quite op but you are slowed immensely while doing it, maybe keep it but leave out slowing enemies so they can actually have a decent fight(or just get good idk)?

About Augs, the scope is supposed to be good and thats why they have it, to encourage using it and even then, the recoil and accuracy depends on the gun so if you're using a good aug then ya it should be good to kill people. Plus, it is supposed to be good for long range although it can become a little better than a sniper depending on the gun but thats just the gun. I think we need to think about what a scope is generally, it is used for balance and precision and I think that is fine.
Find