Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member ship app - Woomy

Steam Name(Current): Za Woomy

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 261 hours (i think)

Where did you hear about this server?: found it myself

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes first time i was sleep deprived and made an accidental discombob on ttt_bedroom and the other unpoke and i had a misshearing at night with voicechat on my part and i got banned for a little bit.

Why do you want to join?: i've wanted to since ive joined

Referred by: Terran

Additional Details: this is my 4th try so wish me luck

new note - - - i probably wont become member this time but next time might be different ok...
Find

I'd recommend being more specific with why you were banned
Find

He's really a decent guy, there was some tiffs in the past but it wasn't anything major. I find him harmless and actually pretty nice, so support from me. +1.
Find

-1 harassed a new player to the point of leaving
Find

(02-24-2019, 05:39 AM)Wizurdous Wrote:  -1 harassed a new player to the point of leaving

sorry but he said and i quote "if you think im a T then you can shoot me, you will just loose karma" so its not my or anyone on the server at the times fault, also i didn't make him leave, i just rdm'ed him after asking multiple people if i should join.
Find

(02-28-2019, 10:52 PM)Woomy Wrote:  
(02-24-2019, 05:39 AM)Wizurdous Wrote:  -1 harassed a new player to the point of leaving

sorry but he said and i quote "if you think im a T then you can shoot me, you will just loose karma" so its not my or anyone on the server at the times fault, also i didn't make him leave, i just rdm'ed him after asking multiple people if i should join.

Please don't comment on your own applications.

You seem pretty nice on the server though +1
Find

-1. I don't much care for his behavior in server and he doesn't take instruction well.
Find

More feedback

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I feel like somebody just needs to let the air out of the room and just get it out of the way. Woomy, it must be very frustrating to get little to no responses, if you are wondering why very little people are responding here is what I think. Woomy, you are very annoying and pretty unlikable to a lot of people, and the way you act makes me doubt you are the age you listed above, however, I can't prove it so I won't touch on that. You like to take things a little to literal and end up killing people who are clearly joking causing reports that are easy to do but frustrating to handle because I have to deal with people getting mad at you and telling them to calm down. There was also an incident where my team brought you to IoD and you kept doing things that we told you not to do and you also almost team killed one of our party members, then during the final boss, you went AFK not telling us making it extremely unfun and a chore to bring you that time. I know it was only like your third or fourth time doing it, but the instructions we gave you were very easy to follow. I could say way more examples besides those two, but I'm just going to summarise it since all my examples mean the same thing. Nobody has a real reason to -1 you in my opinion, but you are very annoying and pretty frustrating to play with that nobody wants to +1 you.

As for me, I personally do not care if you become a member or not so I'm going to +0. I just wanted to say that since I feel bad that there are very few people who have left feedback. I don't hate you, but you have a decent amount of moments to make me want to not +1.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Im not here to respond to the app, I just wanna point out how fucking savage catbug was like jesus christ spare the child.
Find