Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snow - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Snow

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 140

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it on the list and I love loot systems in games so I tried it out

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I started playing a year ago but my laptop broke so I stopped playing, and I just came back and love the server more than I used to.

Referred by: No One

Additional Details: I've helped out a couple new players and given them items so they aren't getting pooped on by players with OP weapons and at least stand a chance.
Find

Played a little when he was on and a nice guy +1
Find

I've only seen you today, but I concur with Black Parade, you seem like a nice guy. +1.
Find

I've seen him on before and he didn't gotten into trouble. He's still a nice guy and doesn't cause any trouble. +1
Find

sure +1
Find

He doesn't cause trouble, half way decent.

+1
Find

Hello folks, detective Kuro here

It's worth bringing up he was denied twice for membership before here and here once for being disrespectful/immature and the other time for inactivity.
I fully believe that you've changed since then given it's been multiple years but I've only seen you recently since being denied for inactivity nearly 2 years ago.
If I'm going to support you I expect you'd be more active than that.

You also seem to be lying about your age when you said you were nearly 14 nearly 15 at the end of April 2016 meaning your birthday would be towards the middle of the year
So you're still off by quite a few months and while your age doesn't matter to me it makes me question how credible you'd be as a member so please correct that if it's not.

+0

Still play?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find