Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TTT-Snow-Membership

Steam Name(Current): Snow

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 70 hours and 37 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I saw it while I was looking threw INVENTORY type servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have not been banned

Why do you want to join?: To be a part of the server

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: I like this server very much but I would not like to be a staff member with powers as I feel like I would not be ready for powers as of my age

-1, nope, sorry.

you are extremely rude and disrespectful.
Find

This is the kind of kid who knew you as a neighbor and constantly bugs you in school despite you never talking to him or even liking him...

Also, he spams a lot. -1
Find

He once threw a fit because I didn't take him on an event run so he constantly called me names, spammed, harassed me. Then he also throws fits about everything else, sorry , but no. I don't think ever. -1.
Find

(04-27-2016, 02:38 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  -1, nope, sorry.

you are extremely rude and disrespectful.

This. He rages a lot and causes problems. -1
Find

I havent really had any problems when him besides when he first joined and raged at being called snow22, but it appears others have. I would say to try and mellow out, even if someone or something makes you mad just remember its a game and stay level headed. If he works on being more respectful to others and controlling his anger, he could become a member at some point. But, as of now, I say -1
Find

Can be a really good person but has rage issues, -1 but if he does change how he acts my rating might change
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

-1 what tobias said
Find

yeah calls people faggots a lot and recently zott was telling him to stop using it and instead of stopping he continued to argue that its ok for him to say it
idk too salty for member -1

(04-27-2016, 09:46 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  yeah calls people faggots a lot and recently zott was telling him to stop using it and instead of stopping he continued to argue that its ok for him to say it
idk too salty for member -1

Zott, the moderator with the "You're a faggot, Harry." bind.