Steam Name (During incident): Exns

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117953309

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/exns/

Name of staff you were banned by: Black Knight

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Unjust Ban

Reason for ban: Racism/Trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I was just talking to Minehuis (My Brother) and got banned for Racism/Trolling. At the time of the ban, One mod that was on said that because it was my first offense I would just get a warning. Then the other mod said "He isn't a level 1, he should know better" and banned me.

Additional details:

+1 for unban. I'm a bit biased because eons is an old NTG friend that I enjoyed playing with. It's been years though. A second chance couldn't hurt imo. +1
Find

+1 He should've been warned instead of being perma'd (plus it's not like he was mass rdming or anything so unbanning him couldn't hurt)

Edit: -1 because of what kuro said.
Find

Most folks get a warning, I don't know why this would be a perma situation. +1

Edit: After reading what Kuro brought to the light, I don't think he should be unbanned. Saying Edit's favorite word several times, while being "super toxic", shouldn't be allowed an unban so easily. Even if he is related to a member (who was recently banned for toxicity I will add).
Find

...no one's really said what he did. nor did he.
i'd be interested in the severity of it, first.
Find

(12-16-2018, 03:04 AM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  ...no one's really said what he did. nor did he.

If I can add anything to this, I was there when he was banned 6 months ago and personally witnessed a few of the things leading up to and including the ban

I don't believe it was a trolling ban, not sure why that's there as he did say the N word with hard r a couple of times and was obviously warned about it

I remember being really surprised since he was one of the original Forerunners and he should have known the rules and still continued

Looking through my recorded video I could have sworn that's one of the things I would save for later but I don't have any clip including him on the 26th while I played that day

I actually messaged someone about this over Discord

I can see why trolling was in there now
Find

(12-16-2018, 03:04 AM)THANKFULDONGERWEED29266698726999 Wrote:  ...no one's really said what he did. nor did he.

He wouldn't of received a permanent ban from it if it wasn't brought up to an admin or higher since Black Knight was still a mod then.
Find

If I'm remembering the day/situation correctly you continued your use of the fabled and disliked N-Word even after being warned by myself not to.
The fact that it was being used towards your brother or not doesnt matter really you still kept on using it after being told not to and I can't really say that i'd want that back on the server so it'll be a -1 from me cap'n
Find

You dont seem sorry or remorseful at all for what you did...

Last time you came back you were extremely toxic and disrespectful to everyone. Maybe if you seemed at least a bit sorry for what you did my opinion would be different, but the fact youre trying to justify it as a "unjust ban" is pretty telling of how you really feel about it.

Huge -1 from me

(12-16-2018, 03:45 AM)Kuro Wrote:  

If I can add anything to this, I was there when he was banned 6 months ago and personally witnessed a few of the things leading up to and including the ban

I don't believe it was a trolling ban, not sure why that's there as he did say the N word with hard r a couple of times and was obviously warned about it

I remember being really surprised since he was one of the original Forerunners and he should have known the rules and still continued

Looking through my recorded video I could have sworn that's one of the things I would save for later but I don't have any clip including him on the 26th while I played that day

I actually messaged someone about this over Discord

I can see why trolling was in there now

This is a blatant misrepresentation of what happened. For everyone saying I said the N word a couple of times they are flat out lying. I said it once before the map changed. When the new map loaded up some kid reported me for saying it. The mod that was online actually said since it was my first offense I should be warned/muted, but Black Knight said "Since he is a higher level he should know the rules" and banned me permanently.
Find