Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Rune of Power great again

It's been talked about a lot, and I honestly believe it could do so much more than just be that rune nobody wants to get from Arvid.
First, let's talk about Runes of Altering. I believe that given a gun can only be altered 3 times, though a great punishment for the risk, it's super expensive to re-roll guns, and I dont see much of an issue in perhaps allowing a Rune of Power and Rune of Altering to make a rune that resets the number of rerolls a gun can have.

Secondly, I like the idea of being able to do more than just get a random godlike for an hour or so. Every new player gets one of these runes, and it really does become bland for people past level 30 or so.
So my thought is, why not let it do more? It could either reroll the base gun type of a godlike for an hour (which would just be fun), or do something along the lines of apply a random suffix + a random godlike trait to any gun for X amount of time (think: flownoomder mac10)

It's already a rune with non-permanent offers, so I think it'd be fair to keep whatever it provides as non-permanent. But with a bit more uses, I think it could be really fun.
When a dragon round begins.

Honestly runes of power are so goddamn underwhelming. Any change to them is welcome in my opinion +1
Find

what if i told you that runes of power have a secret use which nobody has figured out yet

(12-01-2018, 06:37 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  what if i told you that runes of power have a secret use which nobody has figured out yet
SHHHH
Find

I mean, at the very least just make it so it can't drop from rune trader. If it was only an item meant for low levels to kinda "introduce" them to the server, we would expect it to be good and wouldn't be having this conversation.
Find