Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks

+1 im tired of getting fucked over when somewon uses a Djinn or a Vit crystal..
Find

ive never used a last prayer but can we talk about how it can shoot out like 8 djinn balls at once? Is that intentional?

(11-23-2018, 10:40 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  ive never used a last prayer but can we talk about how it can shoot out like 8 djinn balls at once? Is that intentional?

Also yeah that is pretty dumb
Find

(11-23-2018, 10:40 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  ive never used a last prayer but can we talk about how it can shoot out like 8 djinn balls at once? Is that intentional?

Yes intentional nothing wrong with it go away pls

+1/-1 Vit crystal i dont mind dealing with, but having to deal with 20 thousand djinn balls is annoying, including the fact that they block your bullets while you still attempt to shoot at someone is the worst feeling. Please re-work djinn ball to the point where its not a crutch.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

vit crystal used for IoD go away

(11-24-2018, 06:51 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  vit crystal used for IoD go away

agree to the fuckin' max
Find

Haha, no problem with crystals being good for events, that makes a lot of sense to me. TTT should be kept more balanced though.

I still think the best way to balance vitality crystals, so that they still remain viable for PvE and still are decent for PvP is by making headshots deal extra damage to users using them.

So if you have a 20% Vitality crystal, you take 20% more headshot damage from all weapons.

I made multiple threads about something similar to that, Brass, but unpoke moved them to shitposting and bullied me :(.

That's a fine, and welcome, change (all rifles and deagles without negative damage should one shot headshot), OR, just make it so that your previous idea of body armor doesn't protect the head and maybe do something else to vitality.

But I like the idea of vitality being a great PvE boost. Just not very fair when someone has "better stats" than you (straight up more health yo)
Find