Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Apple

Steam Name (Current):Sheogorath, Prince of Madness

Steam Name (During incident): (Surprise) Dehx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9091788

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dehx

Name of staff you were banned by: I have no Idea.

Length of the ban: Permanent!

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either?

Reason for ban: Exploiting, Alting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yep

What really happened?: Got permanently banned in 2016 for Exploiting, got butthurt at my ban, Alted and got banned again don't remember what for, probably hacking. Was playing back in 2017, for like a week or so, without breaking any rules or anything, got banned again, think it was tobias who found out I was alting. Prob looked at my IP.

Additional details:  Now that I look back on it, it was pretty bad. Really wanted to get back into Inventory servers and play them again as I do pretty much every year at some point in time. I still think this is the best one. I really wanna play this server again even though there is probably no chance I will be unbanned. Goes without saying if I get unbanned i'll pretty much be an angel. I could go on and on about how i've changed and I really have. I rarely play gmod anymore because its fucking dying since Gmod 13 came out because it broke all the good gamemodes (Underdone specifically.) If I were to play gmod ever again it would most likely be for this server. (Please don't make me play league everyday this game is giving me mental boom.) If you don't wanna unban me I completely understand and respect your decision. I just figured i'd give this a shot.[attachment=405][attachment=405]

Uh, just so I can get this out of the way. Yes I am the kid who started a fight with myself using an Alt account 2+ Years ago. Bully me if you want.
Find

-1 Exploit and maybe just get a inv wipe unban but then you came back with hacks +ban avoiding YEA THATS A NAW FROM ME DAWG
Find

Alting to avoid a ban seems like something you can forgive, but alting and hacking? Hacking is a huge offense, much larger than alting or exploiting.

Find

yeah, even though it was 2 years ago I understand. Like I said I really don't expect to be unbanned but I figured i'd try anyways.
Find

I myself like to believe in second chances, because I think that everyone can change for the better, and 2 years is definitely long enough for that change to happen.

However, the fact that not only skirted around a ban, but hacked as well, means that you basically forcefully gave yourself that second chance, and committed a worse offence than the first one.

I'd like to give you a +1, but you've shown too much disregard for the rules for that to be reasonable

+0

(11-13-2018, 03:52 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" Mcnomnoms Wrote:  I myself like to believe in second chances, because I think that everyone can change for the better, and 2 years is definitely long enough for that change to happen.

However, the fact that not only skirted around a ban, but hacked as well, means that you basically forcefully gave yourself that second chance, and committed a worse offence than the first one.

I'd like to give you a +1, but you've shown too much disregard for the rules for that to be reasonable

+0

This but -1.
Find

EPIC GAMER MOMENT

Exploiting is already putting you in a grave you cannot escape and then bypassing your ban TWICE pretty much sealed the deal.

You committed two of the worst offenses possible for us, thus you will never have my support no matter what you do, I can't trust you.

Sometimes you gotta live with your decisions that you make while upset, it happens to all of us (I have my fair amount of regrets with anger for sure).
Find

Yeah, I understand. My actions were unreasonable and immature and i'm paying the price for it. I get it, like I said I never really expected to get unbanned I just decided to give it a shot. I mean realistically if I got unbanned I would probably stop playing after a week or two anyways. Thank you for the feedback.
Find

We have had someone unbanned that has exploited, D3F4ULT. Also, from what Kuro said on one of D3F4ULT's unban appeals, he was previously banned for hacking. Which on that front, if he was able to be unbanned I think you should have the same fighting chance to be unbanned.

But, that ban evasion is really not helping you at all. I would lump the first time with the bug abuse and call it a stupid lack of judgment. But the second time is where you shot yourself in the foot. I don't think folks will change their tune for a long time, if ever cause of alting.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect this and the next few ban appeals to go well. I do, however, wish you luck.
Find