Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: Exploiting

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I had found a bug within the Worm Queen which allowed me to do multiple runs with only a 3 minute cooldown.

Additional details: I would like to say I realized a I messed up in a major way since this was a game breaking bug within the server and it wouldve allowed me to break the economy within FRG itself and Im sorry for making that mistake. Also I would like to say its been over a year since i have been banned and i would like to be accepted back into the community again since someone from here since i still like how unique it is and I love the events within it. Other then that thanks for taking your time to read this.
Find

i dont think you're capable of realizing this so let me say it
you will not be unbanned. outputting the same amount of minimal effort on every ban appeal does not help either.
i do commend you for thinking outside of the box though
Find

box thinkar

+1 Although this app is really shoddy i can speak from experience as someone who has fucked up that you should be given a second chance

I was only banned for 3 months which is really lucky considering what I've done

And it was well deserved and I have never tried to cheat/exploit again but i learned from that

I think D3F4ULT Should be unbanned and maybe get a bit of an Inv Wipe
Find

10th unban request with like no effort? You should just be banned from making appeals tbh.
Find

(12-23-2017, 07:33 AM)Excel Wrote:  10th unban request with like no effort? You should just be banned from making appeals tbh.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Goddamn, you're all acting like this is some sort of fucking fancy dinner application. Whether the app is filled with bullshit sorrow or not, he's making it and it is to be judged by people with significantly more braincells than the lot of you. You gotta understand, that when Cobaltgeo's post is the most intelligent out of everyone here, that's fucking something to say. Stop posting on things saying "BUT U DIDN'T PUT DA EFFORT". Really? Stooping to the level of reaction videos? That's just stupid. I don't support the dude's unban appeal, or at least I Don't care enough, but stop acting like idiots. Its sickening and annoying.

Now, regarding the appeal: I think what he did was malicious, but not enough to warrant a permanent ban. An inventory wipe is MORE than sufficient. What, is he going to magically find another exploit and immediately do it? Maybe, but does it hurt anyone? Its just another exploit being found, one that'll be fixed. Or maybe it isn't, who knows, but anybody could find and abuse it. The guy didn't cheat or try to personally ruin the game for anyone, he just decided to get a bit greedy and do something dumb, and that's FINE. FRG is a server for fun, for hanging out and having a good time. Stop treating it like its some sort of holy Utopia only the chosen few deserve to get into.

tl;dr: unban or not, doesn't matter to me, but I don't think anything worse than an inventory wipe is necessary.

(12-23-2017, 12:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  Goddamn, you're all acting like this is some sort of fucking fancy dinner application. Whether the app is filled with bullshit sorrow or not, he's making it and it is to be judged by people with significantly more braincells than the lot of you. You gotta understand, that when Cobaltgeo's post is the most intelligent out of everyone here, that's fucking something to say. Stop posting on things saying "BUT U DIDN'T PUT DA EFFORT". Really? Stooping to the level of reaction videos? That's just stupid. I don't support the dude's unban appeal, or at least I Don't care enough, but stop acting like idiots. Its sickening and annoying.

Now, regarding the appeal: I think what he did was malicious, but not enough to warrant a permanent ban. An inventory wipe is MORE than sufficient. What, is he going to magically find another exploit and immediately do it? Maybe, but does it hurt anyone? Its just another exploit being found, one that'll be fixed. Or maybe it isn't, who knows, but anybody could find and abuse it. The guy didn't cheat or try to personally ruin the game for anyone, he just decided to get a bit greedy and do something dumb, and that's FINE. FRG is a server for fun, for hanging out and having a good time. Stop treating it like its some sort of holy Utopia only the chosen few deserve to get into.

tl;dr: unban or not, doesn't matter to me, but I don't think anything worse than an inventory wipe is necessary.

Well the thing is, he still exploited and didn't tell anyone, which is held as the same thing as hacking. We cannot trust him to not do it again, the trust is GONE. The fact that you said he didn't cheat or try to ruin the game for anyone, his actions could of had destroyed the economy since the kunai's had not dropped by then.

Yes the server is for fun but why should we allow someone who broke our trust back into our community? He obviously had no regards towards anyone else in the community besides his brother since he was also banned for it and demoted to member (Tango(Scrub)).

People who cheat we don't allow back in, same for exploiting.
Find

My comments were mostly about how you idiots respond like children to something like this, rather than professionally. My personal opinion is that he should be un-banned, but I'm not here to debate that, and neither should you. You put 500x the effort into replying to me than to this ban appeal.