Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change]Godswords

I was furiously right clicking on micro while hugging him for about 5 whole seconds of us circling around each other trying to special the godsword on TTT. This is a problem since people use sagacious for events and no godswords for TTT. They have the potential of being good but damn are they frustrating

I hate the godsword right click so much. Just give it a swing animation for right click.

HUGE +1
it makes them unusable
Find

+1 Right now its a game of RNG if its going to proc or not
Find

I've never used one I don't think, so if they're that hard to connect with that sounds awful. I'd support them being able to land their special attacks easier. +1.
Find

+1 The rng delay makes most of the godswords (3/4 of them) pretty unreliable and pointless. You have 2 godsword specials that do unreliable and random amounts of damage and 1 with a ccd effect. The anarchic godsword's special sounds pretty good as it ices the victim and you are able to shoot the victim. However, you might as well use an actual ccd to ice someone because of the delay of the godsword and you don't need to be in front of your target to use it. A possible rework or change in the special delay can make the other 3 godswords viable for ttt.
Find

ive never seen anyone land a hit with one that wasnt a meme
Find

Didn't brass say forever ago that he made them like hit scan or some crap so it'll actually hit but apparently it never got added?

Edit: after searching I think it was just he removed the delay to use the ability on them that was supposed to make it easier but didn't do much
Find

Support but remove the ability to use sagacious special in the lobby

(10-26-2018, 04:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Support but remove the ability to use sagacious special in the lobby
tbqhthis unironically, I always thought it was the dumbest exploit to abuse it in events, but, #yolo
Find

(10-26-2018, 07:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(10-26-2018, 04:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Support but remove the ability to use sagacious special in the lobby
tbqhthis unironically, I always thought it was the dumbest exploit to abuse it in events, but, #yolo

I actually support allowing it in events that require effort like grims, asylum, and especially survive. You're giving up a "good" melee weapon for an effect that gives more sustainability.

My main problem is that it trivializes lobby bosses which by comparison to events being a marathon are like being teleported 10 feet within the finish line.
Castle is extremely forgiving given how much loot it gives in comparison to other events/bosses. You don't even use your melee at any point for any of the lobby bosses.

#DisableCheeseSword
Find