Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terran's 2019 Gun Ideas Megathread [UPDATED]

NEW STUFF!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
NEW STUFF!

Find

Thank you Terran, very cool!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

(10-22-2018, 02:49 AM)Catbug Wrote:  Thank you Terran, very cool!
i'm white tho
Find

pls respond
Find

*Response to the idea of the mega thread*

*Response to one of the guns*
*Critique to that gun*
*Rating to that gun*

*Rating of mega thread* *Indication of adding or subtracting* *Rating of numerical value*
Find

-1 Feels like its a little overpowered and troll-creep + the person can just take their gun back.

+1, reminds me of Dragoon from NTG But I think the trait would be cooler if it was exactly like Dragoon, with a random set of 4 traits, and can be rarely found on any tier.

-1, name it Rusted tier.

+1 Leave the jumping part out of it tho, kinda nerfs it

-1, big powercreep on small maps

+0, it could either be pretty decent, really bad, or benelli 2.0

-1, unless newton suffix is coming back, we already have a traitor item that does this.

+1

+0, got confused, if its a fun gun though would be cool to see as a secret/easter egg weapon

+1 I think it should have a chance tho

-1, I'm assuming 50% damage means half damage dealt to you, but I still wouldn't use the gun, especially with 2 rounds + its a sniper. Maybe higher damage tho.

+1
Find

godlike spoon suggestion wen?
Find

(10-22-2018, 07:09 PM)Black Parade Wrote:  -snip-
YES THANK YOU
this is the perfect type of feedback. Brass, pls read this and make adjustments accordingly!
Find

Switcheroo:
-1 Like Black Parade said total troll weapon only used to piss people off
Inflictor:
-1 I feel like we lose the purpose of a gun when we rely solely on a suffix. Suffix should enhance a guns power, not make its power
Haunted:
0 I don't know how to feel about this one but it sounds unfun to play vs
Spidershot:
+1 I feel like it wouldn't be all that good because it would struggle to out gun anything that is viable, but I like the suffix
Clockwork:
+1 because I love the idea of momentum based guns. -1 because your particular design seems op
Blowback operation:
-1 it seems bad, but I might be underestimating it because it is a HUGE
Tornado:
0 sure? I don't really know how to feel about this one
Prycro:
+1 I like the idea of a unique item holding snowstorm and Pheonix
Jolinator:
-1 Honestly if I'm reading this right it sounds super broken. If you are a T and you and a T buddy get out of a fight(and didn't damage each other) you can just pass the pistol back and forth healing back to full.
Longshot:
0 Make the extra damage a timed thing to combat shooting the ground and waiting for the perfect headshot
Watchmen:
-1 Body armor + this = juggernaut? also, I feel like we are getting dangerously close to 1 shot body shot
Winters Majesty:
Find

(10-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Zarox Wrote:  -snip-
All sounds pretty good, thank you!!
Find