Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Aezurth

Micro I'm getting triggered by reading your responses, your arguments are pretty dumb and why are you typing like that it's so irritating lmao

(10-15-2018, 04:37 AM)Alex Spookers Wrote:  Micro I'm getting triggered by reading your responses,  your arguments are pretty dumb and why are you typing like that it's so irritating lmao

brain fried syndrome
Find

that "Glock" has better stat than any other Glock in every way besides stability. again, a normal Glock takes 4-5 headshots or 10-9 body shots depending on stats for a kill. the aezurth needs 3-4 headshot and 8 body shot.

Edit: That's the exact same amount of shots a mac10 needs to kill someone.
Find

It's a great gun but I definitely don't feel like it's over powered.

Adding 1 damage to the black hole for log purposes seems fine though.
Find

(10-15-2018, 04:37 AM)Alex Spookers Wrote:  Micro I'm getting triggered by reading your responses,  your arguments are pretty dumb and why are you typing like that it's so irritating lmao

It honestly felt like someone shat in his cheerios this morning. If it isn't that then he isn't smart enough to know how emphasis works with capitalizing words.

Either option is viable for this person.
Find

(10-15-2018, 02:56 PM)Shoomez Wrote:  It's a great gun but I definitely don't feel like it's over powered.

This again. That's not even a nerf, its technically a buff, but it'd help.

But still, you should be able to shoot through it (and be shot through it, obviously).
Find

(10-15-2018, 05:17 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(10-15-2018, 02:56 PM)Shoomez Wrote:  It's a great gun but I definitely don't feel like it's over powered.

This again. That's not even a nerf, its technically a buff, but it'd help.

But still, you should be able to shoot through it (and be shot through it, obviously).

To address everyone's concern and not make it a huge buff I think if you initially get sucked into it it can deal 1 damage. That's not significant but it would show in the logs and be easier to see for instances like what everyone is complaining about in this thread, which I'm not opposed to.

Otherwise I haven't tested it but theres a chance it shows up in shot logs when u use the blackhole, and if not then it could also just be added as a "shot" to shot logs.
Find

My main concern is people don't care about a slay or karma bait from it, so if it damages their karma for abusing it, that seems good. I.E someone blackhole's, and then goes "lol ok slay idgaf" after you kill them and lost karma and possibly lose your round by getting killed for killing someone, even if they "did something first". Just annoying.

But again, I don't think the gun is unbalanced and I'm the reee-er of balance. Its fine. I just one tap them in the head with a deagle.
Find

Ok, added 2 damage every half second you're in the ball.
Find

(10-15-2018, 10:42 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  Ok, added 2 damage every half second you're in the ball.
What about shooting through it pls
but ty
Find