Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Aezurth

The large amount of things have gotten into some wrong hands. Which they mainly use it when ever they want and for little purpose.

My nerf proposal is 1 damage ever 0.5 seconds in the hole.
This will show up in logs of them hitting folks. Also, it will make the Aezurth inline of most position manipulation procs. Such as Grimore, Plasma Net, and CCD Proc.

(10-14-2018, 12:53 PM)Terran Wrote:  However, also, please make it so that you can shoot through the black orb, so you're not 100% vulnerable and worthless when trapped in it.

How about no

weird flex, but ok
Find

tbh as a staff member id like to see this added. Its not really a nerf but it shows if someone is just randomly shooting it around at people so when handling reports we can easily see it.

Just revert back when aezurth had a chance to shoot a black hole, it needs a buff.

Can we have a fixed range for the black hole or at least a little flexibility for players to get out of the blackhole, it's real fun standing still for 10 seconds and being unable to do anything.
Find

Isn't this more of a buff than a nerf...

Usually nerfing something involves making it worse,, adding damage to the hole would just make it better...
Find

You would think, but folks will disagree with this "buff" cause they use the black hole willy nilly. Like they would do crowds of people cause they think it's fun. Making it do damage will force them to it less and show they did effect someone with the hole. Making it easier for them to be slayed. They have an intensive to not want this "buff".

Like how insane would it be if the Grimore didn't do damage. It would be a lot harder to find the person who swapped. Yet that would be a "nerf", since that would be taking away damage.

So, the nerf in this case is removing the anonymity of the black hole.
Find

wat grimore of bloodwynd doesnt do damage?
Find

I think he just meant regular grimoire.
Find

I think it is very annoying to be shot with it randomly, because it is karma bait. Normally I brush it off as the jokes, but it can get really irritating and technically it should be punishable like normal attempt RDM I feel. The blackhole should do damage, that's a good idea.

However, also, please make it so that you can shoot through the black orb, so you're not 100% vulnerable and worthless when trapped in it.
Find