Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Nerf] Aezurth

(10-14-2018, 05:26 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  The large amount of things have gotten into some wrong hands. Which they mainly use it when ever they want and for little purpose.

Coming from someone who constantly abuses the ice trait on guns in order to ice people while fully getting away with it since it doesn't show up in logs for proc shots. Confused

Overall the black hole is very situational and although people do over-use it for "the luls", you can also kill them for doing so. Pretty quick and easy deterrent from using it unnecessarily. Also if any damage is caused by the black hole it is now in the logs, making it easily reportable and slayable. I believe in retrospect the gun is fine the way it is, it's just that you choose not to take proper actions against it. Its just like with Extinct CCD Snowman icing. If I get iced by it you're darn right im gonna kill the guy who did it as it is a kosable offense. Imagine that, lot less snowmen using the ice proc.

Now as far as the ball itself goes, I have personally never had issues shooting through it or seeing names through it, but I can see where some people can have an issue with this. If it does indeed block bullets I agree that it should be able to be shot through, but again like I said I've never had these issues.

(10-14-2018, 08:06 PM)2koreds Wrote:  Coming from someone who constantly abuses the ice trait on guns in order to ice people while fully getting away with it since it doesn't show up in logs for proc shots.  Confused

Through my effort, we barely play at the same time. But the only ice trait I have is my jolly AK which I just got out of the bank yesterday for the first time. So I don't know where you found that information.

(10-14-2018, 08:06 PM)2koreds Wrote:  Now as far as the ball itself goes, I have personally never had issues shooting through it or seeing names through it, but I can see where some people can have an issue with this. If it does indeed block bullets I agree that it should be able to be shot through, but again like I said I've never had these issues.

When I was being targeted with the black hole, I can confirm with Terran that you can't shoot through it and can't call out folks. It would stop all my Djihn balls when I was shooting the griefer.
Find

How about we make it do damage and have infinite range?

its been nerfed sooo many times. your making it unusable.
there are soo many other godlikes that are way more overpowered then azurth.

(10-15-2018, 12:13 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  How about we make it do damage and have infinite range?

It's pretty fucking nice not to need ammo, need to reload, have a weakening trait and a blackhole.

Also, What's better than the aezurth in the secondary slot?

Hellfire?

Dragonstrikes?

What else bud
Find

its a pretty good gun but I think its balanced fine, its not ridiculous and it doesn't beat a deagle in any way

just let me shoot through the blackhole (and me shot through it too, of course) and make it hurt people's karma when they use it unreasonably

(10-15-2018, 02:29 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(10-15-2018, 12:13 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  How about we make it do damage and have infinite range?

It's pretty fucking nice not to need ammo, need to reload, have a weakening trait and a blackhole.

Also, What's better than the aezurth in the secondary slot?

Hellfire?

Dragonstrikes?

What else bud
You DO KNOW it takes the SAME TIME to reload the azurth as other guns. just cuz there is no animation showing you are reloading that doesn't mean you aren't taking the time to get another clip into the magazine

also you forgot the frostburns bud!
also Elois (the shotgun pistol) can one shot if you get it to proc. also has fast fire-rate.
INFINITE AMMO YOU CAN GET BY USING A dimensions CRYSTAL, which isnt hard to get!
and the blackhole has been so nerf to where you HAVE to be VERY SPECIFIC locations to do anything with it

hello? the black holes makes everyone in it a sitting duck and not being able to shoot or move out of it on top of having an infinite range until it hits a wall. does like 15 damage a shot at an extremely high firerate, 3 shot headshot and technically doesn't need to reload if you shoot then stop for a sec. it's by far one of the better godlikes in the list.

(10-15-2018, 03:08 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  hello? the black holes makes everyone in it a sitting duck and not being able to shoot or move out of it on top of having an infinite range until it hits a wall. does like 15 damage a shot at an extremely high firerate, 3 shot headshot and technically doesn't need to reload if you shoot then stop for a sec. it's by far one of the better godlikes in the list.

It takes TIME for you not to shot for it to *cooldown*
IT STILL TAKES TIME TO COOLDOWN same time it would for you to reload!

you make it sound that you dont need ANY TIME for it to cooldown or reload (reload is when you use the whole magazine.) (cooldown is when you shot 10 bullets and let it settle down)
Find

let's take a really hypothetical situation. you shot like half your aezurth clip into a guy, now you expect a 2nd guy to come in the room you're in. if you had a normal gun, you could reload and risk the guy running in. with an aezurth on the other hand, you don't have to. if he comes in, you still have half your shots and if he doesn't, free reload.
Find

(10-15-2018, 03:29 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  let's take a really hypothetical situation. you shot like half your aezurth clip into a guy, now you expect a 2nd guy to come in the room you're in. if you had a normal gun, you could reload and risk the guy running in. with an aezurth on the other hand, you don't have to. if he comes in, you still have half your shots and if he doesn't, free reload.

VERY SITUATION
also i dont think it would take half ammo to kill someone unless your using djinn and mage!
also most people use primary first to kill someone and then switch to 2nd to finish them off!
also ITS A GLOCK. doesn't do that much alone
Find