Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Survive and whether it should stay or not.

rework it to have lobby system similar to cod where people can join mid run if party option says so
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-29-2018, 04:28 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  rework it to have lobby system similar to cod where people can join mid run if party option says so

Wouldn't mind having stuff like this as long as there were different types of survive that you could denote when the game began.

We could have things like:
1. Record Attempt (Normal loot, normal rules.)
2. Casual - Any player can drop in at any time. Respawn on the wave you died with your guns and money back (Loot debuff)
3. Hardcore - Death is permanent, but players can still be respawned with staves or every 3 rounds (Loot buff)
etc etc etc

Naturally, only option 1 would effect records, allowing us to make survive more all-encompassing and not fuck with people's records that they worked hard for.
Find

(09-29-2018, 06:07 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  3. Hardcore - Death is permanent, but players can still be respawned with staves or every 3 rounds (Loot buff)
etc etc etc

???
Find

make fireball look better

I love survive, and I'd love to see it back in action.
I have over 50 hours of pure survive runs, and broke the record 2x.
I'd love if it was simply more enjoyable and less, "LOL WHO DOES SURVIVE"
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(09-29-2018, 06:25 PM)DONGERWEED2926669872699920206125 Wrote:  
(09-29-2018, 06:07 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  3. Hardcore - Death is permanent, but players can still be respawned with staves or every 3 rounds (Loot buff)
etc etc etc

???

Yeah idk. It shoulda been phrased like this. I was looking for a 3rd option b/c a list of 2 things didn't sound so great to me.

"Death is permanent, but players can be respawned with the red staff."