Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove map challenges

Unless you did that change recently, it took me 3 days and then 4 days to get two map challenges, and that was sitting through 2-5 map changes a day in a row usually.
Find

I think people should stop complaining over a easy challenge.
People think challenges are suppose to be done as fast as possiable.
Just do it while your playing ttt. Like fragment quests
Find

I feel they should be removed because they detract from the map variety we see on the server,

Not because they make challenges harder.

Replace them with a collect quest like the weekly cog quest, ex: easy scroll, find 15 scroll fragments around the map. hard scroll, 50, etc. This would still keep a different step for the scrolls that takes a bit and can be difficult, but keeps it fully within the players power to make progress, instead of being locked on step for a map, your step would have a chance to spawn a fragment every round
Find

How would that be challenging though, zombie? Thats just mindlessly running.

At least with map challenges, someone has to figure it out first(or possibly even more if they dont want to share)
Find

Map challenges are a good idea, but poorly done considering it takes forever to even attempt some maps. imo we should have 4 random map options with normal system. and 2 spots for map challenges if available to people. The 2 spots would only fill as people need maps during map vote.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-26-2018, 05:12 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Map challenges are a good idea, but poorly done considering it takes forever to even attempt some maps. imo we should have 4 random map options with normal system. and 2 spots for map challenges if available to people. The 2 spots would only fill as people need maps during map vote.

???

Then people would instantly know what map a challenge is if it hasn't been complete yet.

You guys are under the assumption every map challenge has been solved with the answer being public, and there won't be anymore coming out.
Find

Maybe you have to solve the map in order to have better chances for it to happen.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-26-2018, 04:20 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  Replace them with a collect quest like the weekly cog quest, ex: easy scroll, find 15 scroll fragments around the map. hard scroll, 50, etc. This would still keep a different step for the scrolls that takes a bit and can be difficult, but keeps it fully within the players power to make progress, instead of being locked on step for a map, your step would have a chance to spawn a fragment every round
I really like this idea. Everybody has already SOLVED the map riddles, unless you just keep implementing new ones or changing them, but then they'll be discovered anyways. They're just not very fun.
Find

+1 map challenge zzzz
Find