Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the Detective requirement dailies or have a Detective token

I played for hours today and I never got 7 fucking detective rounds. I got 6. After hours. I did the rest of the dailies early on. I've gotten 2 det rounds in two and a half fucking hours what the fuck? Why is a daily COMPLETELY reliant on RNG? "oh wow lmao get det and buy health station XD good luck getting det u lil shit"

seriously what the fuck????
no?????????
no
?

seriously this is not fun, this is just dumb. yes. yes, i am fucking hella salty, but what was I supposed to do? I can't force a det round. I tried to ask people to disable it to no avail

ur toxic brassturd
Find

+1 increase the amount you need to placer
Find

So stupid. I did all the dailies that required actual skill in under an hour but this shit takes 4-5?
stupid.

adasdasdsadas I AM SALRTY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE move this thread to shitposting so I can get more (TOXIC) x∞
Find

This was supposed to be changed months ago, I've seen this quest go up to 14 health stations which would legitimately take an entire day to do
Find

(09-13-2018, 07:38 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Want to hear the dumb thing?

This was supposed to be changed months ago, I've seen this quest go up to 14 health stations which would legitimately take an entire day to do

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7197

It was lowered to 5-8. Which I determined by looking at the statistic averages for x hours of play, and factoring in that you can get more credits. In-which I actually forgot completely that you can only buy a Healthstation once per det round, so that number is pretty high without that. A detective token would be a nice add though and mean I wouldn't have to change the numbers again.
Find

Find

(09-13-2018, 10:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Image
Bless you, my good sir. My salt levels reached unbelievable critical refinery amounts.
Find