Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 08/28/2018

Changes
  • You can now Earn Challenge Scrolls by completing all of the daily challenges! There's a 25% chance for you to get a medium. Other than that you will get at least an easy scroll.

• Reduced detective challenge target amounts.
  • Fixed various bugs related to the system.
  • Adjusted shotgun spread when moving.
  • Fixed various bugs with fishing, and adjusted rates of certain fish.

PM me for fishing access, I will hand out another ~10 or so for the time being. It will come out of closed beta in the next few days hopefully. I'm using this time to finish up some other things for it as well.

yay more scrolls!
yay fishing!
Find

fishing! scrolls! more loot! absolutely love it
Find

Holy shit, a reason to do bad dailies. This is actually all I wanted for challenge scrolls, and there's even a chance to get a medium scroll.

Pro Scroll from flashback ;D

+1 HUGE thanks for the daily change. trying to get a scroll for 10 DAYS and not getting one was getting annoying.
Find

So who r ppl who got access to fishing?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

He said he couldn't be bothered to name them, but it wasnt me so I personally dont care who got in.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(08-29-2018, 12:45 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  He said he couldn't be bothered to name them, but it wasnt me so I personally dont care who got in.

??

You were added right after your PM.

Find

roasted
Find

Where the do I get my rod then, mack?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find