Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Djinn Crystal

Right, it's a crutch crystal. I've seen folks with the worst weapon tier get kills that they really didn't deserve.

Those saying that it was "nerfed too much" has one and doesn't want bigger nerfs. Which I already know Unpoke is one of them.

I mean, its literally a flat DPS boost that heals you retroactively. Its the most powerful crystal by far, and its not even very "Rare". Its just incredibly strong. I would never use anything over it. I also think Vitality crystals are stupid bullshit, but that's a whole new can of worms.

I think a perfect fix is to prevent healing more than once on same target over a period of time.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(09-18-2018, 07:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, its literally a flat DPS boost that heals you retroactively. Its the most powerful crystal by far, and its not even very "Rare". Its just incredibly strong. I would never use anything over it. I also think Vitality crystals are stupid bullshit, but that's a whole new can of worms.

what do you mean not very rare

you can only get it from first obtaining a djinn and then someone beating the fight, which isnt an easy task by any means
Find

But then you get people like ALEX SUMMERS who beat it for others and effectively make the crystal much more common by making more copies exist. Shit we get people who have several djinn Crystal's themselves.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(09-19-2018, 02:02 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  But then you get people like ALEX SUMMERS who beat it for others and effectively make the crystal much more common by making more copies exist. Shit we get people who have several djinn Crystal's themselves.

Now that's where you're wrong kiddo :°) Alex is poopoo at djinn fights
Find