Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Djinn Crystal

Djinn balls shouldn't heal you above, say, 75HP or something. Kinda like how orbs work. Or, remove the healing aspect from them entirely. I mean, its already a universal free instant DPS increase for literally any gun, plus it heals you? whaddafuck?

I like my first idea more though. Unless that's already implemented or something, I don't know, I'm just salty.

I really wish a few of the ideas Tobias and I suggested got added instead.

None of the original complaints got addressed besides the crystal depleting, the only thing that was really changed was healing which really doesn't address anything but at least it got something.

It still "eats" your shots making it really bad to use with slower firing weapons and straight up detrimental on shotguns where each shot is literally only the single djinn ball

Wait it heals you ?
Find

(09-10-2018, 02:24 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I really wish a few of the ideas Tobias and I suggested got added instead.

None of the original complaints got addressed besides the crystal depleting, the only thing that was really changed was healing which really doesn't address anything but at least it got something.

It still "eats" your shots making it really bad to use with slower firing weapons and straight up detrimental on shotguns where each shot is literally only the single djinn ball

It was addressed. It doesn't eat the bullet anymore. It's created 1 frame after your bullet so that your shot will register(it used to cancel the bullet all together). (All bullets are hit-scan)

Been like that for awhile now.

Find

(09-10-2018, 04:06 AM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Wait it heals you ?
Yeah, for 25hp or something. My only real issue with it. I think its cool, but its really annoying to have people heal.

Maybe a proposed change could be it adds a slow regenerative effect? Say each ball heals 10-15HP, but maybe 1/second. I don't know. I'm not an expert. I haven't gotten to use it...ever. Probably won't. Dimension is too good.
Find

(09-10-2018, 04:58 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It was addressed. It doesn't eat the bullet anymore. It's created 1 frame after your bullet so that your shot will register(it used to cancel the bullet all together). (All bullets are hit-scan)

Been like that for awhile now.

Is that consistent with shotguns? Every time I've used it with shotguns it would always null the shots and shoot a djinn ball

Is there any possibility of the mammon combo actually being implemented?
Find

Find

Why can u see your own pet?? @Brassx
Find

(09-10-2018, 07:06 PM)Axe Wrote:  Why can u see your own pet?? @Brassx

Certain pets are visible to local players.
Find

(09-11-2018, 05:29 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(09-10-2018, 07:06 PM)Axe Wrote:  Why can u see your own pet?? @Brassx

Certain pets are visible to local players.

Wait, I have a dragon, yet I can't see mine. Sad
Find