Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[NERF] Djinn Crystal

Please implement this. I got in a fight with someone, and they healed about 40HP in the fight and slaughtered me instantly, even though I got the jump Sad.
Find

Just aim for the head silly!
Find

It is ridiculous that not only are you dealing a good amount of damage, that recharges quickly, and it also has a one for one heal on it too. It is a really good crutch crystal. If I had one I'd minus one like a nub too.
Find

(09-17-2018, 09:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  It is ridiculous that not only are you dealing a good amount of damage, that recharges quickly, and it also has a one for one heal on it too. It is a really good crutch crystal. If I had one I'd minus one like a nub too.

It deals 25 damage flat, no Headshot multiplier, for a dodge-able projectile (if at range), and it wont proc if using iron sights.

It heals 75% of damage dealt when hit, so 18 hp per hit.

I just pushed a fix for some stuff related to it, and made it so you can't heal past 75 hp with it.
Find

(09-17-2018, 11:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(09-17-2018, 09:48 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  It is ridiculous that not only are you dealing a good amount of damage, that recharges quickly, and it also has a one for one heal on it too. It is a really good crutch crystal. If I had one I'd minus one like a nub too.

It deals 25 damage flat, no Headshot multiplier, for a dodge-able projectile (if at range), and it wont proc if using iron sights.

It heals 75% of damage dealt when hit, so 18 hp per hit.

I just pushed a fix for some stuff related to it, and made it so you can't heal past 75 hp with it.

How about not healing past 50hp? It already does 25 free damage, why does it have to heal you when you're not at dangerous health?
Find

Not healing past 75 is pretty good, it was something I was hoping for. I still don't like the idea of the djinn crystal or vitality crystal (bonus hp and straight bonus damage just seem stupid to me), but, hey, its something. I don't really know *why* it heals you, but, eh, whatevs.
Find

i like the healing gives you some sustainability in fights. it definitely feels good to me.

I mean. We will see. I have some saying I nerfed it too much, some saying not enough. Let's just keep it at the changes listed above for a few days and see how it feels.
Find

the main problem for me is how you can just turn around while being shot and instantly throw out 3-4 djinn ball, which can heal you for half your hp and basically kill your target with minimal effort. the djinn ball have such big hitboxes and travel so fast that you don't even have to aim it in closer ranges.
Find

It really is a death machine up close, it makes it very annoying. I've lost a number of fights due to the fact the person just has extra damage and it just splashes on me, while subsequently healing them.
Find