Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ALL INFO INSIDE

Your luck isn't the worst on the server by a long shot my dude. I've seen you roll a decent amount of godlikes, you even got a post-round Djinn(which is insanely lucky). Don't forget you discovered a godlike too. So it's not all that bad!

But let the man vent, it's not really affecting anyone, people are allowed to be frustrated about RNG. RNG is very frustrating, for me as well. Balancing with RNG is a bit of a shit-show most of the time. Nothing on the server is rigged or skewed to favor anyone. It's just RNG being RNG. To put your mind at ease, and to clarify, when an item is actually proc'd, it doesn't even know who is actually rolling the crate at that time. Only AFTER the item is rolled does it know. So any kind of 'rigging' isn't really practical like that. (Guaranteed godlikes work AFTER the normal crate rolls, it checks your chance, verifies you didn't get 'anything good' and tries to roll your guaranteed. If it procs it overwrites what the crate originally rolled for you, so long as its nothing good).
Find

The godlike I discovered, I saved months of t6 keys in order to obtain though, and i barely got the discovery seeing as how epilogue dropped like bad memes right after the server came up.
And yeah I have had wtf rng before I wont deny it, but I don't get the hourly/daily/weekly godlikes like others. I get once upon a time godlikes.

When rolling crates that everyone else was dropping things left right and center, not even a legendary worth keeping. I'm bound to bad rng title sometime out of a crate.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(08-27-2018, 11:57 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  The godlike I discovered, I saved months of t6 keys in order to obtain though, and i barely got the discovery seeing as how epilogue dropped like bad memes right after the server came up.
And yeah I have had wtf rng before I wont deny it, but I don't get the hourly/daily/weekly godlikes like others. I get once upon a time godlikes.

When rolling crates that everyone else was dropping things left right and center, not even a legendary worth keeping. I'm bound to bad rng title sometime out of a crate.

Is this the time for me to step in and say that I rolled 20+ tier 6's after eco released and didn't get any godlike from them and you got the discovery from your first key?

But the few times I've had bad luck doesn't matter because every other time I get good RNG  :^)
Find

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-28-2018, 12:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Image

I'm sorry I had to lmao

Is only jokes
Find

(08-28-2018, 12:24 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(08-28-2018, 12:15 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Image

I'm sorry I had to lmao

Is only jokes

- That Thrakos Noob

Oh and btw there is other stuff going on, not just "bad rng" that made me decide to limit my playtime. I just don't want to talk about it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"

(08-29-2018, 05:02 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  Oh and btw there is other stuff going on, not just "bad rng" that made me decide to limit my playtime. I just don't want to talk about it.

dreams of being a blacksmith didn't work out?
Find

Oh and btw there is other stuff going on, not just "bad rng" that made me decide to limit my playtime. I just don't want to talk about it.

i mean ive got over a thousand hours and my rarest gun is still scrambled eggs lol
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find