Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ALL INFO INSIDE

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=40
^ He knows why.
Till further notice.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

see ya soon i guess?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Can we get some insight on this
Find

Well whatever you’re leaving for, I hope to see you soon! And thanks for helping!
Find

Memes?
Find

okay cya pal
Find

I don't get it

(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)GaySoccermom Wrote:  Nice Leaving because you didn't get what you wanted in crates thats cute how about you come back with an actual attitude and a good reason to leave

(03-19-2018, 04:24 PM)GaySoccermom Wrote:  Hey guys didn't think i would make this until today but Everything is fucking boring the Rules are boring the Weapons are boring the community is boring Thats why I'm switching to a server that has logic and a funny British Community and Inventory see you nerds until CC2 (Also somebody put this in Away/Offline)

He speaks from experience I guess

I'd like to point out, out of 24k crates, not a single godlike rolled that I have aimed to roll. I already knew chances were yucky but when I am the control group for bad rng without the title, yikes.

You can keep being salty about my salt, I'm justified in not appreciating watching others roll godlikes like I roll commons.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug