Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Definite Deagle Bug

(08-23-2018, 10:12 AM)Brassx Wrote:  A big change that could be made, is to make body armor only apply to bodyshots and not headshots. That would be pretty game changing from standard TTT, but I don't know if that would be good or bad.

I'd have to see it, it might be good or bad. Personally, I'm just extremely triggered by how the meta changes, i.e vitality crystal and body armor really change up some weapons' patterns.
Find

(08-23-2018, 10:12 AM)Brassx Wrote:  A big change that could be made, is to make body armor only apply to bodyshots and not headshots. That would be pretty game changing from standard TTT, but I don't know if that would be good or bad.

I dont think that would be a very good change to be honest, I think the easiest solution is probably just increasing deagle headshot multipliers unless a better solution is found
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(08-23-2018, 08:32 PM)HolidayInCambodia Wrote:  

I dont think that would be a very good change to be honest, I think the easiest solution is probably just increasing deagle headshot multipliers unless a better solution is found

Or leaving it as is. That's the drawback of having a ridiculously fast secondary even if its a deagle - weakened dmg stat. Other deagles can do that headshot, even standard ones. Body armor + vital I haven't tested for headshots, but there are drawbacks to using vitality as well so I mean overall it's more a matter of adjusting your play style to counter what others are playing instead of increasing damages on already powerful items.
Find

(08-23-2018, 10:06 PM)2koreds Wrote:  
(08-23-2018, 08:32 PM)HolidayInCambodia Wrote:  

Or leaving it as is. That's the drawback of having a ridiculously fast secondary even if its a deagle - weakened dmg stat. Other deagles can do that headshot, even standard ones. Body armor + vital I haven't tested for headshots, but there are drawbacks to using vitality as well so I mean overall it's more a matter of adjusting your play style to counter what others are playing instead of increasing damages on already powerful items.

Well, the main problem is even with +10% or +15% damage deagle, I don't think you can one-hit HS body armor + vitality. That's the big problem I had; Ty Nitro's Best Friend has always been one of the two weapons that can one-shot, (asides from the shotgun I suppose), so it really is a darn shame to not viably be able to take people down. Anyone can hold down left click with a gun that shoots 8 times a second for 30 damage a shot, but not everyone can flick onto a head to one tap. Its a good feeling, just made worse when someone survives it because they had "Better items".

You can out-shoot someone with a better gun, but you have a pure disadvantage because someone has an item that just makes them "Stronger" than you.
Find

This is so fucking annoying

I had two double headshot a dude with my lightweight to kill him. That's super stupid. It even has +3% damage. That's so dumb.
Find

Yea it is kinda dumb. Having a secondary doing oneshot to the head is really retarded. While an AK only deals 30 to head.
Find

I'd rather not have stuff continuously changed around to factor in newer items, I think if it's a problem with newer items that they be changed instead.

The way I see it is eventually for newer players everything will be unrecognizable or completely broken in the way it plays.

For example if every deagle 1 shots to the head, then the damage stat doesn't matter and a quick firing swift deagle is the single best thing to use in TTT.

I'm in the boat against changing the core mechanics of TTT.
Find

(08-24-2018, 04:16 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd rather not have stuff continuously changed around to factor in newer items, I think if it's a problem with newer items that they be changed instead.

The way I see it is eventually for newer players everything will be unrecognizable or completely broken in the way it plays.

For example if every deagle 1 shots to the head, then the damage stat doesn't matter and a quick firing swift deagle is the single best thing to use in TTT.

I'm in the boat against changing the core mechanics of TTT.

Well, we already changed the core mechanics when we changed the number of shots a gun will take to kill someone. Meta used to be pretty standard; now its not. Ty Nitro's Best Friend was always a one-hit-with-skill weapon. Swift has NEGATIVE damage, which makes sense. A standard deagle should ALWAYS one-hit head-shot, no matter what. A deagle with +10% damage should one-hit headshot. It is not fair to expect people to get two headshots in a row when everybody is using galils, mac10s and other bullshit to hold left click and rely on suffixes.

Deagles have awful suffix and trait chances, they're totally unreliable and compared to an automatic weapon are pure dogshit. They don't have any benefit from that, so their benefit was being a really good gun to use if you had skill. Now its not.
Find