Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Definite Deagle Bug

Normal/low damage deagles can't one-hit headshot people with body armor and vitality crystal. So a deagle can't one hit hs someone in some cases. This is stupid.

Increase deagle headshot multiplier.

Deagle should definitely always one shot headshot imo

idk, the reason to use vitality crystal is for more survivability, same goes for body armor. This just seems silly, you can always get a deagle that does enough damage, as seeing how brass can always make more.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Not a problem for the Warrior class Wink

(08-21-2018, 07:19 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Not a problem for the Warrior class Wink
Heh, true. Can't wait to see classes expanded upon, it really does liven TTT up. Makes things pretty fun.

Just use Hellfire. it does 164 Ish WITH body armor.
Find

it does? probably shouldnt be that high tbh
Find

(08-22-2018, 12:28 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  it does? probably shouldnt be that high tbh

BREAKING NEWS DEVELOPER CALLS HIS OWN GUN TOO STRONG

IS POWER CREEP CONFIRMED??

TUNE IN AT 6 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Find

Tbh I wish there was a way to make deags like swift one hit vitality crystals but still not one hit body armored people. They need some drawback but having an item to prevent it makes it a little annoying
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

A big change that could be made, is to make body armor only apply to bodyshots and not headshots. That would be pretty game changing from standard TTT, but I don't know if that would be good or bad.