Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Last Man Standing

(07-22-2018, 05:47 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(07-22-2018, 05:00 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  People complain about "teaming", not teaming. Someone happening to run up to you and hit you at the same time someone else is, isn't teaming.

when is first came out. alot of people teamed and alot of people were complaining
i dont understand why you don't want this. this doesn't effect ANYONE negatively

Also other mini games have this but not last man standing? why doesn't it?

the only other minigame that has it is bouncy mayhem, and if you were the t last round, it doesn't even do anything.
There's really no reason for this to be done. People teamed when it first came out because they didn't know it wasn't allowed. No one actually teams anymore, and if they do after they've been warned, they get punished.

(07-22-2018, 09:20 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(07-22-2018, 05:00 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  People complain about "teaming", not teaming. Someone happening to run up to you and hit you at the same time someone else is, isn't teaming.

when is first came out. alot of people teamed and alot of people were complaining
i dont understand why you don't want this. this doesn't effect ANYONE negatively

the only other minigame that has it is bouncy mayhem, and if you were the t last round, it doesn't even do anything.
There's really no reason for this to be done. People teamed when it first came out because they didn't know it wasn't allowed. No one actually teams anymore, and if they do after they've been warned, they get punished.

There kinda isn't a way to tell when someone is teaming. all they can say is "Oh i was going after him because his bad" or "i was going after a low lvl" or some other bull.
And AGAIN This is good for NEW players since people always target low lvls since they dont know what they are doing. this will help high lvls not target low lvls like lvls 1.
Find

(07-23-2018, 08:28 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(07-22-2018, 09:20 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  

There kinda isn't a way to tell when someone is teaming. all they can say is "Oh i was going after him because his bad" or "i was going after a low lvl" or some other bull.
And AGAIN This is good for NEW players since people always target low lvls since they dont know what they are doing. this will help high lvls not target low lvls like lvls 1.

no its pretty easy to tell when people are actually teaming. they will purposefully not go for one another for an extended amount of time. The "teaming" that people always talk about is just people happening to hit the same person as someone else because they see them as an easy target.
Find

I'd argue that we need disguises solely for the fact you can avoid your friends if you know who they are in the minigame. Middle of a giant sword fight you have almost no way to not avoid people if you cant figure out who is who without meta gaming.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-23-2018, 10:46 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I'd argue that we need disguises solely for the fact you can avoid your friends if you know who they are in the minigame. Middle of a giant sword fight you have almost no way to not avoid people if you cant figure out who is who without meta gaming.

disguises wouldnt really change much, it would just make it slightly slower to see whos who. people can still easily use mic to figure out who is who
Find

Add revenge from for honor when
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-23-2018, 10:46 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  I'd argue that we need disguises solely for the fact you can avoid your friends if you know who they are in the minigame. Middle of a giant sword fight you have almost no way to not avoid people if you cant figure out who is who without meta gaming.

I talk during bouncy rounds making the disguiser basically worthless, and a lot of times it's in grouchy old man tone with "get off my roof" or "stay away from my ladder" usually it's the things I say that get me targeted rather than who likes/dislikes me.
Personally I prefer being able to talk, I think it's more fun to get some actual feedback from the guy you're beating up on rather than sitting there in cold, boring, silence.

This is probably what got micro means and why he posted the thread but there wasn't any actual coordination to team on him it was just a clusterfuck
Find

(07-23-2018, 11:33 PM)Kuro Wrote:  

I talk during bouncy rounds making the disguiser basically worthless, and a lot of times it's in grouchy old man tone with "get off my roof" or "stay away from my ladder" usually it's the things I say that get me targeted rather than who likes/dislikes me.
Personally I prefer being able to talk, I think it's more fun to get some actual feedback from the guy you're beating up on rather than sitting there in cold, boring, silence.

This is probably what got micro means and why he posted the thread but there wasn't any actual coordination to team on him it was just a clusterfuck

No thats why not i posted this.
Again I dont see a negative for adding this into last man standing. only pros and no cons
Find

I love teaming

Steal culling's showdown mechanic when
Find