Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Last Man Standing

So people are complaining about teaming i have a solution for this.
Make everyone have a disguiser like other mini games.
That way no one knows who is who and they can't team or target anyone.
Find

team on micro

Or allow teaming nubs. LOL
Find

People complain about "teaming", not teaming. Someone happening to run up to you and hit you at the same time someone else is, isn't teaming.
Find

(07-22-2018, 05:00 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  People complain about "teaming", not teaming. Someone happening to run up to you and hit you at the same time someone else is, isn't teaming.

when is first came out. alot of people teamed and alot of people were complaining
i dont understand why you don't want this. this doesn't effect ANYONE negatively

Also other mini games have this but not last man standing? why doesn't it?
Find

Also this is good for new players because everyone wont go after them since they dont know how to play it.
Find

Simple fix, disguise everyone and make everyone gagged for the round :^)
Find

(07-22-2018, 08:36 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Simple fix, disguise everyone and make everyone gagged for the round :^)

you act like people on here arent always on discord
Find

(07-22-2018, 08:39 PM)tobiasxzusagi Wrote:  
(07-22-2018, 08:36 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Simple fix, disguise everyone and make everyone gagged for the round :^)

you act like people on here arent always on discord

Then it's metagaming and they can be held accountable up to a permanent ban if they are caught.

I'm not in any type of programs for this reason alone, I don't like to hear metagaming by others and i like to enjoy the server in peace (without 8 people screaming on discord)
Find

Just make the healing done to the winner like 40% if someone else hit the victim within 3s.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find