Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KOS binds and my problems with them

would be cool if someone posted said bind, incase somebody needs it yknow

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-03-2018, 04:11 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  While we are speaking of the disguiser, my keybind for it toggles it multiple times some days. (rendering the keybind utterly useless)

I always use a bind for it and never have this issue
Maybe a keyboard problem?
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(06-03-2018, 04:13 AM)Fancy Typh Wrote:  
(06-03-2018, 04:11 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  While we are speaking of the disguiser, my keybind for it toggles it multiple times some days. (rendering the keybind utterly useless)

I always use a bind for it and never have this issue
Maybe a keyboard problem?

might be the keyboard lagging out or something, my keyboard will lag out sometimes and hold a button for a little while until i stop and dont press anything for a second
Find

(06-03-2018, 04:12 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  would be cool if someone posted said bind, incase somebody needs it yknow

please. i've been playing TTT for like 6 years and have never used disguiser cause i never knew how to bind it to a key. (I never asked how either)
Find

I've never had the issue of the multiple toggles of the disguiser, and I've always bound it to b (which interferes with goomba boots but i don't use those). The issue in which your key presses multiple times must only be caused by your keyboard, or you're in a rush and mash it unknowingly. However, the disguiser works flawlessly for me, and it is a purchase i make a lot. The option of binding it to a key makes it a purchase i use frequently, to combat the binds.
My bind is as follows: bind "b" "ttt_toggle_disguise"
Find

It's my gmod I'm pretty sure the key never double presses on anything else.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find